Shearwell’s EID Connect app enables users to connect an SDL440S EID Stick Reader to an iPhone, iPod or iPad.
The RFID (electronic identification) numbers are read (from either electronic tags or bolus) and sent to the EID Connect app where they are stored in a group with other tag reads. The data can be shared via AirDrop, email, Dropbox or stored locally on the device.
- Use the app with a Shearwell EID Stick Reader
- Tag reads are sent wirelessly by Bluetooth to EID Connect
- Accurately and easily count animals with EID tags
- Download tags from the Stick Reader's memory
- Group tag reads for management purposes
Fix for reading RFID tags which have a replacement count that is greater than 1
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use. Impressed so far.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.