By Highwire Press, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
About the app and the EACTS journals
The EACTS journals app from Oxford University Press enables you to read the content from two leading journals, European Journal of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (EJCTS) and Interactive CardioVascular and Thoracic Surgery (ICVTS), both online and offline on your iOS device.
• intuitively and quickly navigate journal articles, figures, and tables
• use the built-in search feature
• save the most relevant articles to your favourites
• automatically download issues and articles when you’re online, so that you can read them whether you’re connected to the Internet or not.
These renowned cardio-thoracic journals provide a medium for the publication of high-quality original scientific reports documenting progress in cardiac and thoracic surgery:
• ICVTS publishes a range of article types, including best-evidence topics, brief communications, case reports, original research articles, and work-in-progress reports, and incorporates images and videos in the form of supplementary data.
• EJCTS publishes reports of significant clinical and experimental advances related to surgery of the heart, the great vessels, and the chest.
These journals are published on behalf of the European Association for Cardiothoracic Surgery (EACTS) by Oxford University Press.
Oxford University Press is a department of the University of Oxford. It furthers the University’s objective of excellence in research, scholarship, and education by publishing worldwide. HighWire Press is a division of the Stanford University Libraries. As the leading ePublishing platform, its mission is to extend the reach and influence of global research communication through flexible open platform technology, strategic consulting, and professional networking for the community of scholarly publishers.
What's New in Version 5.0
New features and bug fixes.
1. Social Media Integration - Facebook and Twitter
2. Refresh icon - To Refresh app data
3. Visual Aid/Tool Tip for ToC in portrait mode
4. Download issue in background
5. Faster issue download
6. App is now lighter and faster
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 29 July 2015
- Version: 5.0
- Size: 22.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Highwire Press, Inc
- © 2015 European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.