Electromagnetic Spectrum is an interactive tour through the spectrum. You’ll use it to cover:
• The sources, users, detectors and dangers of each region within the spectrum
• The sizes of the waves in each region
• How we divide the electromagnetic spectrum into regions but it is just one kind of phenomenon
• Scientific notation numbers and numbers written out in full
• Common prefixes used in science to help us deal with large or small numbers.
Support for French Language
- Sunflower Learning Ltd
- 58.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Sunflower Learning Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.