Elefriends is a supportive online community from the mental health charity Mind. We all know what it’s like to struggle sometimes, but now there’s a safe place to listen, share and be heard. Whether you’re feeling good right now, or really low, it’s a place to share experiences and listen to others.
* Post updates and catch up with the community feed.
* Read and write posts offline.
* Share photos directly from your device.
* Passcode protected.
* Choose when and how you want to receive notifications.
* Moderated by the ‘Ele handlers’ from 10am until midnight.
Fixed freezing during scrolling.
Ratings and Reviews
Great community glitchy app
The idea is Fantastic. The online peer to peer support is far better than any I have received through professional routes. These people have been there they ‘get’ it.
The app however is glitchy, it has a tenancy to freeze still when scrolling and I have yet to manage to upload any pictures. This is on an iPhone se with all the latest updates.
If the app freezes just close it and reload and it works again. It’s a minor annoyance but it is annoying.
If you have mental health problems and want to talk to others who have been through similar this is the best thing I have found.
Take care stay safe x
I’ve been trying to upload a profile pic since I downloaded this app and it still won’t let me. Also it crashes which puts me off using it.
Also now crashes when trying to report an issue. I can’t even upload a screenshot of it crashing. I think I will delete it to be honest.
Too many glitches
This app is really good apart from all the glitches. Constantly freezing and crashing. Will see if the app improves at next update. Hoping so because the idea is excellent & would be really beneficial.
- Mind (The National Association for Mental Health)
- 27.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 Mind Registered Charity No. 219830
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.