Elevate was selected by Apple as App of the Year!
Elevate is a brain training program designed to improve focus, speaking abilities, processing speed, memory, math skills, and more. Each person is provided with a personalised training program that adjusts over time to maximise results.
The more you train with Elevate, the more you'll improve critical cognitive skills that are proven to boost productivity, earning power, and self-confidence. Users who train at least 3 times per week have reported dramatic gains and increased confidence.
• 40+ games for critical cognitive skills like focus, memory, processing, math, precision, and comprehension
• Detailed performance tracking
• Personalised daily workouts that include the skills you need most
• Adaptive difficulty progression to ensure your experience is challenging
• Workout calendar to help you track your streaks and stay motivated
• Play 4 additional mini-games and review your performance on your Apple Watch with Elevate Dash
• And more!
IN THE NEWS
App of the Year
"Elevate comes out ahead" in the battle of the brain training apps.
Elevate is a "cognitive pick-me-up" with games that are "good for mental breaks throughout the workday."
RESEARCH BEHIND ELEVATE
Elevate's games are designed in collaboration with experts in neuroscience and cognitive learning and are based on extensive scientific research. Elevate's brain training algorithms further focus the learning experience by drawing from research in memory studies to develop a personalised training program for each user.
ELEVATE PRO PRICING & TERMS
For Elevate Pro, the following subscriptions are offered:
• Yearly subscription for $69.99
Your subscription automatically renews 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription term unless auto-renewal is turned off. Subscription renewals cost the same amount as the original subscription, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
You may turn off auto-renewal at any time after purchase by going to your iTunes Account Settings, but refunds will not be given for any unused portion of the term.
The above prices are for U.S. customers. Pricing in other countries may vary, and charges may be converted to your local currency depending on your country of residence.
For additional information, please read our Terms of Service (http://elevateapp.com/#/terms).
• Updated designs for new Apple device sizes
• Improved content for Adjective Recall and Eloquence
Ratings and Reviews
Unclear about being free
I downloaded a free version and after taking a test and adding my details I was asked to begin a 14 day trial. There was no other option. Was I being tricked into buying an expensive app? I stopped the process and deleted the app. If I get a bill from a greedy company I will fight them.
I deleted it. I have always had in app purchases turned off. This stopped them from allowing me to use the trial. I cannot find the link to cancel the app. I know they may charge me so I have removed my banking details.
I will use this review in my défense if they try to rip me off.
They have given false information about how to cancel it. I am never going to download any app on apple again. The internet is full of crooks now. It is not the internet of the 1990s. I am old enough to have chronicled society’s affair with technology since the first transistor was detected in my childhood. GET replaced the word FREE for a reason : to obfuscate. I’ve watched Ryanair sell it’s tickets and go from a level field to priority ( yes I refer to them giving you a very limited period to check in ; was 30 days then 4 days and is presently 2 days with a £50 fine if you forget unless you buy a seat in advance). I could go on. Modern capitalists would make Al Capone frown.
I enjoy the variety of games in the relegate ap. I particularly enjoy the listening and reading games where the content is also informative and interesting and covers a wide range of general knowledge topics from geography to history.
In contrast I find myself feeling more motivated and engaged with the everyday life applicability aspect to certain of the maths games such as the one with spending each week and month and year. I appreciate the tips for completing sums in step form. I don’t really understand what the EPQ percentage means and it would be interesting to have this explained.
I would like to improve my conversion skills as I find this the hardest game, but also don’t find I am progressing very quickly with the game in its current format. In my every day job I have to note peoples weight and height in kg and cm and I could imagine breaking down this game into several easier step games with pounds and ounces related to everyday items weights and measures or shopping for example might help.
I’ve been using Elevate on and off for a year and a half (with a long period of absence). My thoughts:
- Overall, the number and quality of the games is excellent. The listening, writing and mathematics games are particularly strong.
- The app looks good and the interface is intuitive.
- The difficulty adjusts to your level for each game. Even after hours of training, I’m not yet bored of the sessions.
Areas the app could improve:
- The consistency of the quality of the games is patchy. For example, Connotation and Error Avoidance are much less stimulating than games like Refinement and Association.
- The study materials section could be developed further. It doesn’t feel joined up with the training sessions well enough.
- The ranking and progression features I find unconvincing. Ranking should compare you with players with the same amount of time put into the game as you. As it is, my 96th percentile rating on writing is inflated because my score (as far as I can tell) is the result of a comparison with people who have only used the app once or twice.
The million dollar question is whether the training sessions have application outside the app. Does the app improve overall cognitive performance or does it just train very narrow skill areas that have little crossover? This is difficult to assess as an individual.
- Elevate Labs, LLC
- 327.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Elevate, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year with 14-Day Trial £38.99
- Elevate Subscription £3.99
- Elevate Subscription £5.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.