What really sets the Edison Mail app apart from other email apps is its lightning fast speed, so there's no more waiting for an email to load! Plus, a smart assistant is built in to keep your shopping, expenses, and travel organized. Manage all of your email accounts in one place! Intuitive features to snooze messages, undo sent mail, and more to ensure a cleaner inbox and reduce email fatigue. Blocks read receipts from tracking your email activity.
WHAT THE PRESS ARE SAYING:
“New Apps we Love”- Apple App Store
"The way to go if you own an iPhone" - Business Insider
"Unsubscribe with just a tap!" - TechCrunch
"Faster than Gmail, faster than Outlook" - Walt Mossberg @ The Verge
Lightning Fast with an Assistant built in! Email lets you take control of your overflowing mailbox.
This version of the Email app for iPhone and iPad supports Gmail, Hotmail, iCloud, Yahoo, Outlook, Office/ Outlook 365, Exchange and AOL, IMAP mail accounts.
Unsubscribe with One Tap
- Unsubscribe from mail newsletters with one tap! Check out the subscriptions folder that is created for you!
Bulk Delete Mail
- Clear out your mailbox, delete thousands of emails in just one tap.
- No more mail notification overload! Mute the senders of your choice for fewer notifications.
- Respond to mail quickly on the run! Smart Reply offers three responses to choose from based on the email you received.
- Assess if you or even your friend’s, mail account and password are compromised by a breach impacting other apps you might use.
Customize Multiple Account Views
- Customize your view of multiple accounts in unified lists (e.g. “All Inboxes,” “Unread,” “Attachments”) to keep the focus where it’s needed.
- Snoozed messages will appear at the top of your inbox when you are ready for them.
Optional Thread View
- Toggle thread view on or off to make Email fit seamlessly into your workflow.
Trips Organized with Real-Time Travel Alerts
- If a flight is delayed or a gate changes, Email notifies you faster than the airlines. Support for more than twice as many travel providers as Gmail!
Package Tracking and Alerts
- Check the status of all your packages in one folder.
- See all Attachments, Bills & Receipts, Entertainment in one place!
Secure and Private
- Email is fetched from the phone and stored on the phone.
- Read receipts are blocked from being sent back to any sender tracking your email activity.
Many more features:
• Send GIF/Stickers in email, perfect for sharing memes
• Touch ID Protection
• Automatically detect signatures
• iPad support
• Access information from your inbox and insert it into iMessage
• Swipe the blue unread dot to mark as read
• Enhanced for 3D Touch
• Undo send, delete and other actions
• Interactive push notification, customizable swipes & notifications, drafts
• Customize the badge number
• Bulk editing
• HTML Signatures for each account
• Unified inbox
• Respond in the notification
• HTML rich composer
• Send to groups from your contacts
• Real-time sync progress
• Send attachments from iCloud, Google Drive and more
• Always bcc option
• Respond to calendar events with a tap
* Attach multiple images with ease.
* IMAP Support & Customizable Interface
Please note select assistant features (i.e. bill and receipts, entertainment, travel, and package alerts) are currently limited to US, UK, Canada, Australia, and India only.
* Support for Exchange 2010 Service Pack 2 and above.
Privacy By Design is Our Promise to Our Users
Resolved the following issues:
+ Fixed preferences reset by mistake.
+ Fixed 3D Touch issue while composing an email.
+ Fixed Snooze mail timing error on iOS 12.
+ Fixed Exchange server error code causing app crashes.
Thank you for using Email! If you have a moment to leave a review in the App Store we would really appreciate it.
Whether you are experiencing any issues or just want to make a feature request, we listen to all your feedback. Please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Would be 5 Stars but...
For me it’s lacking two features or tweaks I’d need to have for it to have 5 stars. I currently use Outlook for iOS and it’s a great app but always looking for faster, cleaner alternatives and this app would it be it. However when using exchange (work) some of the font from other emails is super tiny, I’d love to see a default font size for the app that scales / decreases the font size for the app and last but not least send & archive airmail does this well and it’s a godsend for inbox zero. If I could merge outlook, airmail and Edison mail I would have the perfect email app!! Having said the above I love this app and it’s my email app for my person email. I have tried to use it for work but having the font scaling off it’s hard to read emails.
Email folders automatic pull/push is an issue
At first I thought that this app would finally sort my dilemma between Apple native email system and Google’s one.
You had the ability to delete or archive or move to a different folder right from the top menu ... great :-)
However, I make extensive use of folder redirection use on exchange and yahoo, as well as automatic tagging.
I then flag the most important folders I want to monitor as favourites; which the expectation that the app would pull / push them as per the set refresh schedule.... well it does not :-(((
My wife also constantly complains that she gets issues with refreshing the default inbox folder (I.e. it does not automatically refresh), and emails shows up only when she manually trigger a refresh.
It a shame as I now will need to try other tools: Microsoft’s Outlook, Google’s Inbox, the iOS native app, or who knows which one I come across. I really do not want to have to use each vendors’ own proprietary software to check all my various emails, because I would need at least 4 different ones.
To the developers: I am not talking minutes of delays here, but hours and sometimes days!
Sorry to hear you're having issues. We don't send notifications for messages inside folders, the folders will need to be opened to have their contents refreshed. We may change how this works in the future, but this is by design for now.
If you're experiencing delays in notifications (and you indeed have notifications enabled in both our app and the iOS general notifications settings) please consider contacting our support team so we can troubleshoot: email@example.com (make sure to include “App Store review” in the subject line of your message.) 🙂
Best Email App so far
I’ve tried lots of email Apps to try to improve on Apple Mail and I’m loving Edison. The designers seem to understand what I want from an Email App and it is very flexible and good for clearing inboxes efficiently. I can look at All Accounts together or each one separately, which is brilliant. Support were extremely helpful when I had a problem loading an ‘Other’ Account - this has now been resolved. Ability to increase the size and/or vary the fonts for different emails would be good, as would additional Folders into which I could Snooze. 4 1/2 stars so far; only issue I have found is that Notifications tend to go down to 2 ‘at rest’ but revert to, say, 14 when I open the App.
Hi Fuzzy Bear234, thanks for the review, we're glad the support team was able to get you back up and running with the account!
I'll be sure to share your requests and improvement suggestions with our team. If you continue to have issues with the app badge (it sounds like that's what you're reporting), please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org (make sure to include “App Store review” in the subject line of your message.) 🙂
- Edison Software Inc.
- 154.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 EasilyDo Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.