Email - Edison Mail
By Edison Software Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
“New Apps we Love”- Apple App Store
"Well designed" - New York Times
"The way to go if you own an iPhone" - Business Insider
"Unsubscribe with just a tap!" - TechCrunch
"Faster than Gmail, faster than Outlook" - Walt Mossberg @ The Verge
Lightning Fast with an Assistant built in! Email lets you take control of your overflowing mailbox. Offers instant access to manage all of your inboxes in one place. An intelligent assistant is built-in to keep your shopping, expenses, and travel organized. Intuitive features to unsubscribe from junk, snooze messages, undo sent mail, and more to ensure you never miss a beat.
This version of the Email app for iPhone and iPad supports Gmail, Hotmail, iCloud, Yahoo, Outlook, Office/ Outlook 365, Exchange and AOL, IMAP mail accounts.
Now available worldwide. Please note select assistant features (i.e. bill and receipts, entertainment, travel and package alerts) are currently limited to US, UK, Canada, Australia, and India only.
Unsubscribe with One Tap
- Unsubscribe from junk mail with one tap! Manage mail subscriptions in one place.
- No more mail notification overload! Mute the senders of your choice for less alerts about new messages.
- Respond to mail quickly on the run! Smart Reply offers three responses to choose from based on the email you received.
- Assess if you, or even your friend’s, mail account and password are compromised by a breach impacting other apps you might use.
Bulk Delete Mail
- Clear out your mailbox, delete thousands of emails in just one tap.
Customize Multiple Account Views
- Customize your view of multiple accounts in unified lists (e.g. “All Inboxes,” “Unread,” “Attachments”) to keep focus where it’s needed.
Search Built for Mobile Mail
- Fast search of all folders by contact or keywords. Fastest search on your phone, even for super large accounts.
- Snoozed messages will appear at the top of your inbox when you are ready for them.
Optional Thread View
– Toggle thread view on or off to make Email fit seamlessly into your workflow.
Trips Organized with Real-Time Travel Alerts
- If a flight is delayed or a gate changes, Email notifies you faster than the airlines. Support for more than twice as many travel providers as Gmail!
Package Tracking and Alerts
- Check the status of all your packages in one folder.
Built in Assistant
- See all Attachments, Bills & Receipts, Entertainment in one place!
Secure and Private
- Email is fetched from the phone and stored on the phone.
- Read receipts are blocked from being sent back to any sender tracking your email activity.
Many more features:
• Touch ID Protection
• Automatically detect signatures
• iPad support
• Access information from your inbox and insert it into iMessage
• Data storage optimization
• Swipe the blue unread dot to mark as read
• Landscape mode for iPhone 6 plus and 7 plus
• Enhanced for 3D Touch
• Undo send, delete and other actions
• Interactive push notification, customizable swipes & notifications, drafts
• Notifications for only important messages
• Customize the badge number
• Customize navigation upon archiving a message
• Bulk editing
• HTML Signatures for each account
• Horizontal layout support
• Unified inbox
• Respond in the notification
• HTML rich composer
• Send to groups from your contacts
• Inline images
• Quickly select your most frequent mail contacts
• Real-time sync progress
• Detect and communicate poor network conditions
• Alias Support
• Send attachments from iCloud, Google Drive and more
• iOS Share extension support
• Always bcc option
• Respond to calendar events with a tap
* Multi Select Image Attachments - Attach multiple images with ease.
* IMAP Support- A Customizable IMAP Interface
* Support for Exchange 2010 Service Pack 2 and above.
What's New in Version 1.9.0
+ Added new iPhone X Support.
Would be 5 Stars but...
For me it’s lacking two features or tweaks I’d need to have for it to have 5 stars. I currently use Outlook for iOS and it’s a great app but always looking for faster, cleaner alternatives and this app would it be it. However when using exchange (work) some of the font from other emails is super tiny, I’d love to see a default font size for the app that scales / decreases the font size for the app and last but not least send & archive airmail does this well and it’s a godsend for inbox zero. If I could merge outlook, airmail and Edison mail I would have the perfect email app!! Having said the above I love this app and it’s my email app for my person email. I have tried to use it for work but having the font scaling off it’s hard to read emails.
Update: I moved back to it but again now it's suddenly begun to crash almost immediately after opening. In the meanwhile Inbox has improved so back to Google again.
It's been ok for a few months, a couple of weird issues with drafts. But since yesterday two new bugs without an update... Snooze confused about what day it is, and I'm getting emails from the future. I can't afford to lose mails in a hidden snooze state, and I have stuff coming in of legal importance so can't have times and dates wrong. Shame as I thought this was the last email app I'd install - feature set and simplicity are spot on, do great ux
Great app, but I’ve got a question
It’s a great app, best I’ve found. One slight problem though. When an email account can’t connect, it loses all the settings (password etc).
Other than that, which rarely happens, but is happening at the moment, I love it.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 02 November 2017
- Version: 1.9.0
- Size: 123 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Edison Software Inc.
- © 2017 EasilyDo Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.