By Huijie Lin
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Modify the color composition of an image or photo to meet your expected emotional effect. Your image/photo can have more than 180 different kinds of aesthetical/affective effects, such as “romantic, elegant, clear, modern, antique, and so on”. Your input can be just an emotional word or a reference image. Try it free! Then you will satisfy with “the new image/photo”.
1. Modifying an image based on a color theme that combines five dominant colors. You can choose a color theme as well as the corresponding emotion word in the sliding selector.
2. Modifying an image based on the emotion axis that quantifies all the emotions in a 2D space (warm-cool and hard-soft). You can choose a position in this emotion axis.
3. Modifying an image with an emotion word. You can type an emotion word in the text field or select one from the pull-down menu. The app can support 180 words in the pull-down menu.
4. Modifying an image referring to the emotional style of another input image.
What's New in Version 1.1
1. Important Upgrade for iOS 6.0
2. Bug Fixes:
Fixes crash bug when click the add image button in iOS6.0;
Fixes crash bug when click the save button;
Fixes crash bug when click some button in the Axis select view;
Fixes crash bug when click modification button in views too many times;