Empire is the world’s biggest movie magazine, packed with the latest film news, review, interviews and features. Install now and get one issue totally FREE!
Empire magazine is *the* iconic movie magazine for film fans, providing insight into all the latest developments in the world of cinema. Empire is packed with commentary and content from word-class critics, photographers and illustrators that you can’t find anywhere else.
GET THE LATEST NEWS
As the world’s most respected movie magazine, Empire brings you the film news that matters. Whether you’re a lover of independent cinema, mainstream blockbusters or arthouse flicks, Empire magazine has everything you need to know about all the latest releases.
READ THE LATEST REVIEWS
Empire is a movie magazine famous for its comprehensive and fair reviews. Expect in-depth reviews of all the latest movies releases.
If you love film, you’ll love Empire. With breaking film news, in-depth features and exclusive interviews , Empire gives you unrivalled access to the biggest stars in cinema — both in front of and behind the camera.
OUR FAVOURITE FEATURES:
• WATCH EXCLUSIVE VIDEOS AND TRAILERS. Tap on articles to watch the latest trailers with our fully interactive movie magazine app.
• DOWNLOAD ISSUES. Get all the latest film news and premium content to read wherever you are.
• ARCHIVE A PAGE. Found a film review that’s caught your eye? It’s now easier than ever to return to your favourite articles – simply bookmark the page and come back later!
• GET EXCLUSIVE CONTENT. Tap on content to reveal image galleries and don’t forget to check out the Empire podcast.
• ENJOY ON YOUR PHONE OR TABLET. Whatever platform you’re on, we’ve worked hard to make sure the reading experience is perfect for you.
All this and more with the world’s most influential movie magazine app!
Digital purchase options available:
*Single Issue £3.99
*1-month sub £2.79 - SAVE 35%
*12-month sub £29.99 - SAVE 42%
Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same period length, unless you change your subscriptions preferences in your settings. You can manage your subscription through your account settings after purchase, though no cancellation of the current subscription will be allowed during an active subscription period.
The Empire magazine app is built for devices running 64-bit processors, or greater. Older devices with less powerful processors, such as the iPad 2 and iPad Mini 1, may have difficulty operating this app.
Empire magazine gives you access to all the biggest movie reviews, interviews with A-listers, the latest news and more!
• Download issues anytime, anywhere so you can stay in-the-know
• Get access to the hottest movie stars and the latest film gossip
• View exciting videos, image galleries and interactive content exclusive to the Empire magazine app
Please leave us a review on the App Store – we love hearing your feedback!
For any questions please contact email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
A once adequate App, gone bad
This app used to be fine, now it is terrible. It takes a long time to download an issue, but you have to be inside the app, no background downloading outside of the app! You can no longer start to read an issue whilst it is downloading and it tends to forget which page you were on and actually just refreshes the issue putting you back on the cover page!
Plus now it keeps removing the issues I have downloaded and shows issues with a price, until i hit the Restore Purchases again, which thankfully updates the issues to show the Download button at least. What has happened to this app?!
Empire is a fantastic magazine and I’ve been reading for over 20 years, but I’m seriously considering unsubscribing due to the now awful App.
A definite improvement
I’ve been reluctant to modify my previously scathing review of this app as I wanted to be sure my biggest bugbear had been fixed. Happy to say it looks like the developer has finally sorted the problem of the page you’re up to being constantly forgotten.
Sure, I still get prompts to subscribe every time I fire up the app (even though I’m already a subscriber) and I don’t yet know if it may forget I’m a subscriber again and wipe my downloaded issues like it has in the past... but for now I’m very happy the above magazine progress problem appears to have been fixed at long last. Keep it up!
Appalling customer service, emails ignored or were completely unhelpful, ignoring the points I made or questions I asked. Subscription was supposed to have started three months ago but I’ve only been able to download one issue (not the latest one, the one in the middle!). Today when I tried to continue reading it, I was told I was not logged in. Tried numerous times to log in all of which failed. Tried the ‘problems logging in link’ and it told me my account was not recognised. The same one I’ve been using successfully up till now, the one stored in my password manager! Giving up now. Don’t waste your money, Bauer Media seem like classic rogue traders to me and the app really is dire.
- Bauer Corporate Services
- 49.5 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, German
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- © 2018, Bauer Corporate Services
- In-App Purchases
- EMPIRE Subscription £29.99
- EMPIRE Subscription £9.99
- Empire - The #1 Movie Magazine £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.