English File Pronunciation
By Oxford University Press
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The app that gets you talking.
Practise sounds, words and sentences and see your communication and pronunciation improve with the unique English File Sounds Chart. Switch between British and American English.
· Interactive Sounds Chart with 'click and listen' feature.
· Over 200 example words and 300 extra to practise in the games.
· Over 130 everyday sentences from English File.
· Record and play function for repeated practice.
· Pronunciation game with two play modes suits different learning styles.
· Suitable for use with New English File (second edition) and English file third edition.
Supported devices: Apple iPhones, iPod touch, and iPads running iOS 3.2 to 5.1
What's New in Version 1.1
The English File Pronunciation App now includes American, as well as British English sounds.
Great tool for Students
Bought the app and couldn't wait to get to class on Monday to show the students. Great idea for getting students to study on their own and listen and practice set sounds, words and sentences. Wonderful support for the New English File series textbooks we use in the classroom but would help anyone wishing to practice the sounds and the pronunciation alphabet. Many thanks
The app is good to learn about pronunciation, clean and helpful.
However, I didn't give it more stars because it is outdated. The screen size is for iPhone 4 so it does not uses the whole iPhone 5 screen and still uses the old IOS 6 style.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 05 June 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 55.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Oxford University Press ELT
- © 2012 Oxford University Press
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.