You’ll never believe what you can create on iPhone with Enlight Photofox. Whether you’re an aspiring or experienced artist, you'll be blown away by all the creative possibilities packed into this one sophisticated photo editing app: from layers and blending modes, to special effects, brushes, fonts, tonal adjustments, film, black and white and duo presets. With Photofox photo editor, you’ll turn the ideas in your head into brilliant art from your phone, without the price tag of complicated desktop software. Unleash your creativity and start transforming photos into artistic masterpieces.
• Superior photo mixing. Superimpose images, create double exposures and surreal iPhone art
• Sophisticated Layers! Makes it simple to combine photos and re-edit each layer at any time
• Cut & Paste. Quickly select and place parts of one photo onto another
• Adjust blending modes, transparency, and transform (perspective change) images
• Draw, type, or doodle on your image
• Utilize tools to create graphic designs, street art, abstract and contemporary masterpieces
• Create professional-looking social media posts, flyers or posters for your business
• New packs designed just for you, added all the time: light leaks, filters, elements, styles, backdrops, fonts, effects, brushes, stickers
Image Correction & More
• Masking built-in to nearly every tool, with smart new quick select brushes to save time
• Control & adjust it all: tonality, color, grain, vignette, fade, structure, intensity and much more
• Colorize images and apply beautiful gradients with duo filters
• Quick blemish/object remover to get rid of defects
• RAW support
• 16 bit image depth support for high quality tonal adjustments
• You can set the size of your canvas
• Not done editing? Photo sessions are auto-saved, simply continue later
UNLIMITED ACCESS SUBSCRIPTION
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within Enlight Photofox.
- Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively a one time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
We're streamlining the workflow. Check out the new changes - we promise this is going to make Photofox more simple to use and more fun:
- When you start a new project, you can now begin with an empty canvas! Then, color your canvas or customize canvas size with presets perfect for social media. We removed this feature about 6 months ago, but today we've brought it back - because you asked!
- We've transformed the Type tool and the Fill tool into types of layers. When you tap + to add a layer, you'll see new options to add a text layer or a fill (color, pattern or paper) layer.
- This means you can modify text whenever you like - no more time wasted undoing and redoing text.
- More workflow improvements to come - stay tuned!
Ratings and Reviews
Absolutely love this app and that the developer does tutorials & runs competitions on social media too.
I have self taught how to do photo editing as a hobby to help distract me from pain etc as I am terminally ill. I have people asking me now if they can buy prints from what I have been able make with this app! Very very intuitive, absolutely amazing controls, and well worth the money for it. I would love a version on the other platform that shall not be uttered here too please so I can enjoy on both my devices.
The one thing I would like to see any kind of big improvement on would be on the opacity of the erase and restore function please? At the moment it is a bit all or nothing it can be hard to achieve the effect if you're wanting bits of an image to not be deleted but more opaque than other parts. I find it either erases it all or not enough, it doesn't seem to adjust until you are down to the very bottom where as on other apps it reduces on the sliding scale. However this niggle doesn't detract too much from the overall performance and the results you can achieve with this app. My biggest dislike on a personal level is the stickers, they're all very cartoon like, other than the shapes and on a comic type edit I don't use them, but that's maybe a personal thing and it has zero effect on the quality of the app overall. Thank you enlight!
Pro or no
I haven’t bought the pro yet but I am very much enjoying the experience that I have been having with this app. Having spent 5 years in rehab, 20 years in prison and 7 months being homeless I realised that all you need in life is this app! It gets you through the tough times of harsh reality. Thank you so much for making me realise nothing else matters. Yesterday I was sneezing and it reminded me of that app that you can film things on so I wrote review on that the ordered some food on hungry House, wrote a review in that and then as I was eating my chipotle medium cooked with a side of mahair I thought that I wanted to make mahair soup instead but I ran out of mahair so I went to the shop and overheard some ppl talking about this awful app called manic milk so I download it and wrote a review for this app.
This is, from my experience, the best (free) app you could possibly get for advanced photo manipulation work. It’s got so many features that most editing apps don’t have, or force or to pay. With Photofox, you can Erase, blend and adjust; and that’s just the tip of the ice berg. I use this app on a daily basis and often can spend hours (or even days) editing and, after sharing them, I have gained much more publicity. If you want to start photoshop I believe this is the app to try first, a beginners app if you will. If you are a professional editor then this can be your ‘on the go’ type app. Honestly, this app is for EVERYONE and once you try it, you may never go back.
Also to Enlight, thank you so much for creating this app. It has changed my life.
- Lightricks Ltd.
- 158.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch)Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Lightricks Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited access £6.49
- Unlimited access £6.49
- Unlimited access £6.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.