"It combines frantic rhythm action with beautiful, sombre music, in a juxtaposition that shouldn't work but does so wonderfully."
Epic Orchestra is a swipe-based rhythm game with an awesome classical music score. You're the Maestro conducting the orchestra as they perform music from legendary composers such as Grieg, Beethoven, Mozart, and more.
Feel the beat as you progress your way through various rhythmic challenges. With Epic Orchestra, you'll connect to these classic tunes like never before as you swipe your pixel baton left, right, up, and down.
- Swipe based rhythmic controls
- Game Center Leaderboards
- 27 Game Center Achievements
- 15 levels (5 free/10 IAP)
- Variable difficulty (easy, normal, hard)
- Full classical music score
- Power-ups & quirky animations
- Universal purchase available for iPhone, iPad, iPod & Apple TV
Epic Songs Included:
• Gymnopédie no.1- Erik Satie
• Puck - Edvard Grieg
• Canon in D - Johann Pachelbel
• Prelude in G minor - S. Rachmaninoff
• Maple Leaf Rag - Scott Joplin
Plus 10 more with IAP:
• Morning Mood - Edvard Grieg
• Partita in A minor - J.S. Bach
• Pathetique - Ludwig Von Beethoven
• Cello Suite no.1 - J.S. Bach
• Etude Opus 10 no.12 - Frédéric Chopin
• Dr. Gradus Ad Parnassus - C. Debussy
• Moonlight Sonata 3rd - L. Beethoven
• Turkish March - Amadeus Mozart
• Golliwogg's Cakewalk - C. Debussy
• Prelude no.1 - J.S. Bach
For news and updates, follow us @mobypixel.
Thanks for playing!
With this update we bid the Holiday Maestro adieu. Keep an eye out for more exciting updates later this year. Thanks for playing, and if you haven't already, please leave us a review on the App Store. I read every single one, they help more people to find the app, and I'm motivated when I hear that the experience has touched or inspired others.
Ratings and Reviews
We’ve flipped our powdered wigs for this rhythm game about classical music. Epic Orchestra’s chiptune tracks are audio nirvana, and they’re matched by a quirky 8-bit look that’s as fun as the baton-twirling gameplay. Swiping in time to the music and unlocking bonuses that boost your conductor’s prowess is a blast—even if you don’t know Mozart from Minecraft.
Good rhythm game
Unfortunately, have completed most of the game on my old iPhone, changed phones and turns out no iCloud save so all previous progress is lost!
Yes I know that I can restore from a backup but that’s not always recommended and a clean install is better. So the lack of iCloud save is a big let down, especially when you consider that this is a universal app so should sync over iCloud so I can put down the phone and carry on the iPad and not have to treat them as two separate games.
I love a music rhythm game and this one is great! Still love this game! Can't wait for the new content! Love that you are still updating the app!
- Nick Culbertson
- 54.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Nick Culbertson 2016
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Songs £1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.