ePIC App (Electronic Safe Work Packs):
This app receives Safe Work Packs from the On-Trac desktop SWP application and allows the PIC to view, edit, manage and electronically sign packs on your device using the forms and processes described in the NEW Network Rail 019 Version 9 standard. The app can be used on or off line.
All completed Safe Work Packs are 'pushed' back to the desktop SWP application via wi-fi or 3G/4G and stored for audit trail purposes. It removes the need for a paper based system. The app also includes a live site feedback function and a full audit trail for all of the key events.
Requires an On-Trac RailHub account. For more information go to: https://on-trac.co.uk/safe-work-packs/
• Ability to receive and manage electronic Safe Work Packs.
• Works in both ‘on’ and ‘off line’ modes.
• Fully automated workflow based on Network Rail 019 Version 9 standard.
• On screen signatures for all eForms using a stylus pen.
• Automated Sighting Distance calculator.
• Real time site reporting.
• Final completed pack automatically returned with audit trail.
Addresses an issue with the NR3180 Form which was affecting certain users.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.