Epicurious Recipes & Shopping List
By Condé Nast Digital
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Packed with free features and more than 30,000 of the highest-quality recipes, there’s a reason why home cooks have downloaded the award-winning Epicurious app more than 10 million times since the App Store opened. And our latest version is the ultimate food utility, faster, friendlier and redesigned to be even easier to use.
• Search more than 30,000 of the best recipes from publishers like Gourmet, Bon Appetit, Random House, and more—for free.
• Store your favorite recipes across all your devices with our recipe box and shopping list.
• Find out what vegetables are fresh and in-season with our Seaosonal Ingredient Finder.
• Go hands-free in the kitchen, using your voice to control the app with Cook Mode.
• Browse inspired recipe collections that update as the seasons change and holidays approach.
The new Epicurious app for iPhone and iPad works best on IOS 8.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback and questions.
What's New in Version 4.4
Everything is new in this version! We've relaunched Epicurious and redesigned the entire app. It's like a gut kitchen renovation, only with a few million lines of code.
iPhone 6 plus resolution?!
You 'redesigned the entire app' and didn't think to finally update to native iPhone 6 plus resolution?! Well done.
Still no metric conversions
Surely adding in a metric converter would have been child's play within a entire code rewrite
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: 03 February 2015
- Version: 4.4
- Size: 25.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: CondeNet
- © 2009-2015, Condé Nast Digital
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.