EpocCam Wireless Virtual Computer Webcam
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With over 3 million users EpocCam is the most popular webcam app. EpocCam transforms your iOS device into wireless High Definition PC webcam for Windows and Mac OS X. Replace your USB-webcam and integrated webcams now with wireless high-definition webcam. It's also a perfect baby monitor, spycam, security camera and pet cam.
Setting up EpocCam is very simple, anyone can do it. Just download drivers to your PC/Mac and you're ready to go! Connection is fully automatic, no need for manual setup.
• High quality realtime video streaming to computer - quality comparable to most expensive USB-webcams
• Support both cameras - use device back camera for best quality and front-facing camera for easy self-portraits
• Fully replaces USB webcam or integrated webcam, works with all webcam-enabled applications
• Full Windows 8 support including Skype
• Automatic connectivity
• Over 20 feet wireless range (depending on signal strength)
• All data is secured with strong encryption to keep your videos private
• Use the flashlight in dark environment (EpocCam HD)
• Tap to focus and autofocus modes (EpocCam HD)
• Audio support, use your phone as a wireless microphone (EpocCam HD)
• Publish video to Syphon framework on Mac - use EpocCam as source to Isadora, Modul8, GrandVJ and other applications
"It’s as if you’re using a top quality webcam." -FindMySoft.com
"The resolution is a lot better than my integrated laptop camera and it is also wireless!"
"Having seen no reviews I was dubious!! Works great with Windows Live and Skype so I'm happy. Get involved."
"Awesome - Great app. Works as described. Idiot proof. Anyone can install it."
Install required Windows or Mac OS X drivers from http://www.kinoni.com. See http://www.kinoni.com/iphone for setup guide.
You may also like our Kinoni Barcode Reader app, it turns your iPhone into barcode scanner. Scan a barcode with iPhone camera and the data is immediately sent to your computer - just like using USB barcode scanner. Once you have set up EpocCam for your Windows PC you have also set up our barcode reader, it shares the same Windows drivers. Try it now for free, just click 'Developer Apps' link.
What's New in Version 1.9.2
-Screen stays on while recording
-iOS 9 support
Amazing - even the free version
I have been surprised (for a change)
I don't usually write reviews, nor am I a fan of streaming media as it is usually clunky, full of stuff you don't need and really really laggy.
This app is none of those things. It's fast, really good quality and its easy to setup. Handy for a new twitch streamer ☺️
I don't know what else to say really... Other than I'm off to pay for the full version! Haha
Pretty darn neat!
Been using the free version to live stream art while I'm out and about since I forgot to bring my usual camera. The quality is consistently good and there's little lag, which was my main fear with wireless webcam software. Would recommend wholeheartedly!
My only qualm is the lack of ability to zoom in and out, but that may be a paid feature so I can't really complain.
Have just installed the app and got it working with the drivers and app from the Kinoni website in no time at all. The image on my desktop screen is excellent - high resolution, no lag - and I'm looking forward to using this rather than the webcam which sits uncomfortably on the top of the monitor.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 17 October 2015
- Version: 1.9.2
- Size: 13.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Kinoni Oy
- © 2015 Kinoni
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.