The application EPS - Match & Score is made for P.E. teachers. They can manage games by automating the counting of points. They can also record and analyze results.
Available on tablets, EPS - Match & Score allows pupils to watch the game and note down the points in a much more motivating way than with traditional mediums such as paper grids.
The teacher can use the collected data to take required remedial actions when the game is over.
A tournament option can generate rotations, manage social roles (refereeing, etc …) and provide rankings and accumulated stats at the end of the tournament.
DETAILS OF THE FUNCTIONALITIES:
- A choice between 10 activities and their associated fields (badminton, basketball, football, handball, rugby, tennis, table tennis, ultimate, volleyball, etc…).
- Real time display of updated data.
- Setting of “regular” and “bonus” points.
- A choice between two types of games: timing and scoring.
- Possibility to play duel games or in groups of 3 to 6 players (return).
- Possibility to resume an unfinished tournament.
- Real time rankings and accumulated stats at the end of the tournament.
- Recording of all the games listed by dates and forms.
The developer, a P.E. teacher and ICT facilitator, tested and experimented the application with his pupils.
version 64 bits
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.