By Seiko Epson Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Print, scan, and share directly from your iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod® Touch. Print photos, emails, webpages and files including Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint® and PDF documents. Also supports Box, Dropbox, Evernote®*1, Google Drive™ and Microsoft OneDrive™.
Epson iPrint makes printing easy and convenient whether your printer is in the next room or across the world.
• Print, scan, and share directly from your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
• Print from anywhere in the world to email-enabled Epson printers using remote print functionality
• Print photos, PDFs and Microsoft Office documents such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Print stored files, email attachments, and online files from Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive
• Capture a document with your device camera, format, enhance, then save, ready to print
• Use the built-in web browser to find the webpage you want to print
• Scan from your Epson all-in-one and share your file (save to your device, send via email or save online)
• Copy documents and photos using your mobile device and a nearby Epson printer
• Transfer files between your device and an SD card or USB drive via an Epson printer
• Check your printer's status and ink levels
• Print within a complex network environment using manual IP printer setup
• Get help with a built-in FAQ section
• Supports iOS version 7 or later
Supports iPad 2, iPad(3rd generation), iPad(4th generation), iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 5th Generation or later
• Print high quality photos with automatic backlight and color cast correction
• Choose and print multiple photos
• Print your email attachments and stored files
• Configure your print options including paper size and type, number of copies, page range and one- or two-sided printing
• Print with and without borders
• Switch between color or monochrome printing
• Choose from different scanning resolutions and image types
• Optimize print quality
• Buy ink and supplies for your printer
• Setup & register to Epson Connect
• Manage remote printers
See the following website for supported printers.
*1 Evernote is a registered trademark of U.S. Evernote Corporation.
What's New in Version 6.0.6
Improve communication process with printers.
Good but could improve....different papers
I have an epson R3000 A3+ printer and this app will print to it OK .But where it could really shine but doesn't yet is the ability to print to Matt and fine art papers ,and here is something that is lacking in all Photo apps,the ability to upsize ! Just a box ticking exercise really ,the same box you tick when printing from a desktop "printing from Camera".
Also the pinching action to fit the image on the preview springs back when you let go .
Fix these issues and I will sell my laptop ,seriously !
This app and Snapseed is all you may need !
Great app but needs a tweet or two
Epson Iprint is a good printing app from your mobile devices, one thing I'd like to see is a resize option specifically when choosing A4 there are times when you don't want to use full page of pic and want to zoom it down. Otherwise a good necessity app!
I installed this on my ipad. Printed a web page as i wanted so thought i had actually found a way to print from ipad without airprint. Was wrong!! Every time i tried to use it again it just closed down and everything went back to my home screen. Uninstalled and reinstalled, exactly the same result. Rubbish.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 10 March 2016
- Version: 6.0.6
- Size: 17.5 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Seiko Epson Corporation
- © SEIKO EPSON Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.