By Seiko Epson Corporation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Print, scan, and share directly from your iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod® Touch. Print photos, emails, webpages and files including Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint® and PDF documents. Also supports Box, Dropbox, Evernote®*1, Google Drive™ and Microsoft OneDrive™.
Epson iPrint makes printing easy and convenient whether your printer is in the next room or across the world.
• Print, scan, and share directly from your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
• Print from anywhere in the world to email-enabled Epson printers using remote print functionality
• Print photos, PDFs and Microsoft Office documents such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Print stored files, email attachments, and online files from Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive
• Capture a document with your device camera, format, enhance, then save, ready to print
• Scan from your Epson all-in-one and share your file (save to your device, send via email or save online)
• Copy documents and photos using your mobile device and a nearby Epson printer
• Transfer files between your device and an SD card or USB drive via an Epson printer
• Check your printer's status and ink levels
• Print within a complex network environment using manual IP printer setup
• Get help with a built-in FAQ section
• Supports iOS version 8 or later
Supports iPad 2, iPad(3rd generation), iPad(4th generation), iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S and iPod Touch 5th Generation or later
• Print high quality photos with automatic backlight and color cast correction
• Choose and print multiple photos
• Print your email attachments and stored files
• Configure your print options including paper size and type, number of copies, page range and one- or two-sided printing
• Print with and without borders
• Switch between color or monochrome printing
• Choose from different scanning resolutions and image types
• Optimize print quality
• Buy ink and supplies for your printer
• Setup & register to Epson Connect
• Manage remote printers
See the following website for supported printers.
*1 Evernote is a registered trademark of U.S. Evernote Corporation.
What's New in Version 6.5.2
- Improve Sharing function from a browser (printing web pages).
You can now operate a web page within iPrint after sharing from a browser.
- Add Anouncements function.
Now informing about the change for printing web pages.
You can now print a web page from a browser.
For the detail of the change, see the FAQ.
- Sharper photo print quality.
- Print from your web browser using iPrint.
- Added compatibility with more Epson printer models.
- To print a web page, tap action* button on the toolbar of Safari and select the "Epson iPrint" gray icon on the bottom list.
- When there is no "Epson iPrint" gray icon indicated, swipe the icon list and tap the "More" icon. "Epson iPrint" is listed on the Activities and turn the switch ON.
* The button shaped rectangle with upper arrow. (It may call "Share" button.)
Scanning enhancements required
Okay app just frustrating I can't seem to scan multiple pages using the flat bed scanner to save in one PDF. I'm having to scan one page at a time, then save the file to use other software to merge pages together.
Get this app
If your looking for a way to print from your IDevice to your Epson printer then get this app, works perfectly.
The most backward printer in the world
It’s unbelievably backward Printer it’s like going back 30 years ago, a printer with a wifey facility and doesn’t have LCD screen paid almost £200 which is almost $300 I am not satisfied at all and it’s going back, if you read this please do not buy this printer it is a piece of hard work
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 17 October 2017
- Version: 6.5.2
- Size: 56.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Seiko Epson Corporation
- © Seiko Epson Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.