Print, scan, and share directly from your iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod® Touch. Print photos, emails, webpages and files including Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint® and PDF documents. Also supports Box, Dropbox, Evernote®*1, Google Drive™ and Microsoft OneDrive™.
Epson iPrint makes printing easy and convenient whether your printer is in the next room or across the world.
• Print, scan, and share directly from your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
• Print from anywhere in the world to email-enabled Epson printers using remote print functionality
• Print photos, PDFs and Microsoft Office documents such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Print stored files, email attachments, and online files from Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive
• Capture a document with your device camera, format, enhance, then save, ready to print
• Scan from your Epson all-in-one and share your file (save to your device, send via email or save online)
• Copy documents and photos using your mobile device and a nearby Epson printer
• Transfer files between your device and an SD card or USB drive via an Epson printer
• Check your printer's status and ink levels
• Print within a complex network environment using manual IP printer setup
• Get help with a built-in FAQ section
• Print high quality photos with automatic backlight and color cast correction
• Choose and print multiple photos
• Print your email attachments and stored files
• Configure your print options including paper size and type, number of copies, page range and one- or two-sided printing
• Print with and without borders
• Switch between color or monochrome printing
• Choose from different scanning resolutions and image types
• Optimize print quality
• Buy ink and supplies for your printer
• Setup & register to Epson Connect
• Manage remote printers
See the following website for supported printers.
*1 Evernote is a registered trademark of U.S. Evernote Corporation.
・Minor Bug Fix.
Ratings and Reviews
I bought the et-2600 as a wireless printer. Turns out it won’t print emails from the iPad mail app. Which is a rubbish given most travel documents received by mail require printing. So I have to go to a windows machine to perform this function. IET-2600 prints web pages, photos and document files. Why not emails beggars belief. It also doesn’t work with AirPrint either so the £100 plus price tag is poor value for money, when you can get a HP wireless printer that does it all for a fraction of the price.
I use this app all the time as I am frequently out when I receive worksheets for printing. This enables me to send the jobs to the imprint server and then print them out at home or leave the printer on and then they will all be waiting for me on my return. Can’t fault it.
Good app - poor instructions
Epson don’t do themselves any favours by not making it clearer how you can print from an iPad using most applications, simply by using the ‘share’ rather than ‘print’ option. You can see from other reviews here how this has been frustrating a lot of people.
The app itself is OK. Not beautiful to look at, but does what it’s supposed to.
- Seiko Epson Corporation
- 76.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Seiko Epson Corporation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.