Run Connect is a free application for EPSON GPS wrist devices (GPS Sports Monitor) (hereinafter called wrist devices) for iPhone. You can connect the wrist device to iPhone by Bluetooth SMART and upload the data measured by the wrist device to the web service "RUNSENSE View" that allows you to visually check the data. This is useful when you want to check the detailed data immediately after a competition or training, or when you want to upload data while you are away from home.
◆ Main functions of Run Connect
[Wrist device data listing function]
- Wrist device data list
The function acquires data from the wrist device and displays a list.
The function resisters simplified data* to RUNSENSE View as it acquires the data.
- Wrist device data check
You can select a data item and check the registered simplified data on RUNSENSE View.
- Data upload
You can select a data item and upload it to RUNSENSE View
*Simplified data: Only measurement data for each lap that does not contain position information.
*You need to perform the "data upload" process to upload the complete (measurement data in indoor mode does not contain the position information).
[RUNSENSE View connection function]
- RUNSENSE View connection
You can log in to RUNSENSE View using a browser with the account set with the "Account management function".
[Account management function]
- Setting the RUNSENSE View account
You can set the account to log in to RUNSENSE View (the account is also required for the upload).
- Cancelling the RUNSENSE View account
You can cancel the account to log in to RUNSENSE View (this is not a resignation from RUNSENSE View by deleting the account).
- Creating a new RUNSENSE Viewaccount
You can create a new account when using RUNSENSE View for the first time.
You can also use this function when you have forgotten the login ID or password.
*You can continue to use RUNSENSE View accounts that have previously been registered.
- Starting the pairing process with the wrist device
You can pair your iPhone and the wrist device.
- Unpairing the wrist device
You can unpair your iPhone and the wrist device.
◆ Supported models
SF-810, SF-710, SF-510, and SF-310
◆ Notes on uploading data
It may take a while to upload large measurement data that contains position information from the wrist device.
*Uploading measurement data for an hour's running takes approximately 3 minutes.
- We have complied with the European General Data Protection Rules (GDPR).
Ratings and Reviews
Pairing function won’t work
Won’t allow to pair to a new device
it took 12 minutes to load a single workout from my sf-810. The workout as a GPX was just 207k, so that makes it running something like 400000% slower than even ultra low power Bluetooth speed. Useless.
Even just using the app for anything else is mind numbingly slow
- Seiko Epson Corporation
- 35.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Seiko Epson Corporation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.