By Highwire Press, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The ERS Publications full-text app brings you the newest and best in respiratory science and medicine from the European Respiratory Journal and the European Respiratory Review.
The European Respiratory Journal is the official journal of the European Respiratory Society. It publishes clinical and experimental work dealing with the whole field of respiratory medicine, including lung cell biology, epidemiology, immunology, pathophysiology, thoracic imaging, paediatric pneumology, occupational medicine, intensive care, sleep medicine, and thoracic surgery and oncology.
The European Respiratory Review is an open access journal providing an update on medicine, science and surgery for respiratory professionals. It contains state-of-the-art review articles, editorials and correspondence, in addition to summaries of the most important recent research findings and published studies in topics such as COPD, asthma, pulmonary hypertension, lung cancer and tuberculosis.
With the ERS Publications app you can:
- download the latest content to read at your leisure, even when you’re not online.
- bookmark and share interesting papers.
- navigate easily through tables of contents, abstracts and full-text articles and download PDFs.
- listen to the latest podcasts from the European Respiratory Journal.
For more information on the ERS publications, visit www.ersjournals.com .
What's New in Version 4.1
Fixes and improvements
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 24 September 2013
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 9.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Highwire Press, Inc
- © 2012 by the European Respiratory Society
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.