ESCAPE-Pain: Enabling management of arthritic pain
By SALASO HEALTH SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ESCAPE-pain is an innovative, award-winning rehabilitation programme for people with chronic knee and hip joint pain, delivered in the NHS and approved by NICE - the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence.
This app was developed in conjunction with physiotherapists from the Health Innovation Network in London to bring the ESCAPE-Pain programme to more people.
During 12 sessions, over 6 weeks:
• Engaging animations give simple advice and information that help you learn what is good and bad for you, so that you can help yourself cope better with the effects of joint pain
• Short quality HD videos show you how to perform simple exercises, removing the guesswork of whether you are doing the exercises correctly, and help you become more active
You can plot your progress to see how you are improving.
The ESCAPE-pain app is innovative and visually engaging, helping to keep you motivated and tracking your progress and exercise completion. Feel empowered and in control of your recovery.
Main Features: Platform to receive videos of exercises and advice from the ESCAPE-Pain team.
Interactive Progress Tracking with built-in assessments, stats & feedback to chart Personal Exercise Completion and time spent exercising.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 28 February 2017
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 168 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: SALASO HEALTH SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- © Salaso
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.