Esplorio - Travel journal, diary, blog
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Esplorio 2.0 is the easy, smart and free way to track and share your travels. Automatically log the places you visit, map your routes with brilliant accuracy, and upload the photos you take into your own private travel journal.
In 2.0 "My Places" helps you find (and share) any place you've visited, even if it is stored on Facebook, Instagram, Foursquare or other supported networks. We’ve also rebuilt our tracking to give even more detail using our own “Arc detection”!
"The perfect digital travel companion" - Wired Magazine
"Esplorio works like a dream" - The Next Web
"I rather like Esplorio" - The Guardian
"Really cool product", "Great app, well executed", "This is an app I'm super excited about" - Product Hunt reviews
Just download, give Esplorio location and photo access, and go - Esplorio updates itself and saves your travel footprints automatically.
Travelling abroad? No problem, Esplorio doesn't need roaming data coverage to build your journal - it'll just sync next time you get internet access. You can view your GPS track and previously synced data anytime.
LONG BATTERY LIFE
Thanks to our unique Arc detection technology, Esplorio is the most battery-efficient of any all day tracking app for your paths without sacrificing any accuracy or detail.
We've tuned Esplorio for travel so the routes you take (even in cars, boats, and trains) will be recorded precisely, not just the rough directions. It works with jet skis and quad bikes too (we checked - not submarines though).
Find any place you’ve ever recorded on Esplorio or any of our other supported networks using the map with filters or free-text search. It’s the fastest way to share a place you love with a friend or be nostalgic about your travels on a world stage.
Don't speak the local language? No idea how to get some stamps? Got a great photo of you you want to send your grandma? Tap the … button next to any photo and send a real glossy postcard anywhere in the world in seconds using Apple pay or your credit/debit card!
Quickly adjust locations, times, and edit the photographs in your trips. Use TripIt integration to create trips and import flights from your itinerary. You can even add notes about each place and photograph, to further add to the narrative of your experience.
Add Facebook, Instagram, Foursquare, Twitter, Flickr, TripIt and Picasa to your Esplorio account to make your chronicle even richer. Use your integrated social accounts to recover past journeys.
EASY TO SHARE
Esplorio allows you to share tours, trips, or moments privately or to the networks you wish.
Use Siri to open your favourite trips simply by saying "Show me my [trip name] photos on Esplorio"
Esplorio is made for all travellers - sun worshippers, holiday adventurers, bloggers, and nomads alike. Call it your self writing life story, memoir, autobiography or automatic travel blog.
It is handcrafted with love, excitement and many cups of tea in Oxford, United Kingdom. You can even use Esplorio to track your Pokémon stops!
*This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease device battery life
What's New in Version 2.1.4
(2 x 1) = (1 x 2) = (4 / 2). I’m not sure why I did that, but never mind. It’s 2.1.4 time!
NEW: Swipe hide/edit/delete!!
You asked, we delivered, you can now quickly swipe through items on your timeline to delete, hide or edit
* IMPROVED: Biiiig improvement in speed when picking photos you want to add to a trip
* FIX: Stopped the possibility of a crash when deleting a trip (damnit)
* NEW: If you’re a new user you’ll get a single notification the day after you sign up reminding you to check out your timeline
* IMPROVED: Cover image picker has a title on page
* IMPROVED: Bunch of other improvements to copy, fonts and unicorns.
2.1.3 This release is all about making things a bit smoother. This time we’ve got for you:
* Now the trips you’re currently on can also be viewed in full in the Trips section as well as on your live Diary!
IMPROVED: The map will now update in realtime, all smooth!
IMPROVED: The number of photos left to upload on a trip now updates in realtime. No more guessing.
IMPROVED: Removed the “new posts” indicator, as it was, well, a bit pointless in the end.
IMPROVED: If you don’t have any images in a trip and you try and select a cover image, you’ll be told that you need some images. Rather than being shown a white screen. Like a wall.
FIXED: Fixed the bulk edit for locations (damnit Sean)
2.1.1 A bunch of fixes in this New Year release. We're working on a resolution.. to improve all the things!
- Improved flags view on trips when you've been to more countries than you can count
- Improved the readability of long annotations when viewing them in an image view
- Improved the resolution of thumbnails in My Places
- Fix: a sync issue when a large number of points are waiting to sync
- Fix: a problem where Diary could crash if you jump forward and backwards in time. Like Marty and Doc.
- Fix: revert to original venue
- Fix: Re-enabled editing of 3rd party data
- Other minor improvements
2.1 Travelgraphs - they show you your whole travel history on a map, along with some fun stats! Marvel at your own travels, or show off to your friends by sharing. As usual we're throwing in some bug fixes and improvements too.
- NEW: Instagram login/signup
- IMPROVED: Faster cover images in Trip List
- FIX: Timeline items are deleted in My Places instantly
- FIX: Delete button in full screen image
- FIX: Profile picture updates quicker when changed
2.0.0/2.0.1 - My Places and Arc Detection
* My Places
- find any checkin, status or photo with location on a map
- use powerful search to search all of your data
- filter your places by categories and networks
- we believe that you should have full access to your data, so we integrate with Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare/Swarm, Instagram, Flickr, Tripcase, TripIt and you can search all of them!
* Brand new tracking with Arc Detection!
- We’ve rewritten our tracking from scratch, taking in the knowledge we built up from previous versions
- Much better battery life, especially when you stay in one place for a while
- Much more accurate tracking when walking
- Smart storage using “Arc Detection” which figures out the edges of curves you travel around. Great for walking around grid based cities
- Added an information screen on how My Places works
- Added animation when zooming in/out of My Places
- Fixed overlaying clusters in My Places
- Fixed crash when "ADD INTEGRATIONS" button was pressed
- Other bug fixes and improvements
1.7.3 - We have a special treat for you this release :) We've redesigned the trip summary from the ground up and added a cover image to make your trips look even better. As always, we've also squashed some bugs and made a few improvements.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 15 February 2017
- Version: 2.1.4
- Size: 134 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Esplorio Ltd.
- © Esplorio limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular and 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular.