By Hearst Communications, Incorporated
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Britain's most stylish, sophisticated and substantial men's magazine brand, Esquire is a practical and authoritative guide to getting the best out of life, as well as a sharp, funny and entertaining read for ambitious and adventurous men. Style, culture, sport, cars, girls, gadgets, food, humour, travel – Esquire combines brilliant journalism by Britain's best-known and most respected writers, with award-winning design and photography.
Each month Esquire publishes 1x Esquire magazine for iPhone and iPad.
Twice a year Esquire publishes The Big Black Book, the style manual for successful men.
Take out a 30 day free trial
Choose a subscription and enjoy your free trial of Esquire. If Esquire’s not for you, you can unsubscribe before your trial period ends and no payment will be taken.
3-month subscription for £4.99
6-month subscription for £9.99
1-year subscription for £19.99
- Your subscription will start with the latest available issue, if you do not already own it.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at the end of your 30-day trial, unless you unsubscribe at any time up to 24 hours before the trial period expires.
- Your chosen subscription will automatically renew, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the subscription period expires.
- The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price.
- Turn off subscription auto-renew by going to your user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- Once the 30-day free trial period has expired, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
- Please note, when this app upgrades, issues that are older than 12 months will no longer be available.
Download the App for free and then either subscribe to the digital edition or buy single issues.
What's New in Version 6.1
Bug fixes and interface improvements.
The app stopped working 3 months into my subscription. Hearst couldn't help me as I bought it via iTunes and they cannot access my details. Apple support couldn't help me as its's a third party app. They offered to cancel and refund, then 30 seconds later said they couldn't as the subscription was too old. (They sent me 3 credits for 3 film rentals instead, which is a nice gesture, but not really what I wanted). Shame, I really liked the magazine as well.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 31 March 2017
- Version: 6.1
- Size: 10.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Hearst Communications, Incorporated
- © Hearst Magazines UK
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Esquire UK£4.99
- Esquire UK£19.99
- Esquire UK£9.99
- Esquire UK - November 2011, by PixelMags£3.99
- December 2012, by PixelMags£3.99
- February 2012, by PixelMags£3.99
- Esquire UK: Winter Style Guide£2.99
- August 2012, by PixelMags£3.99
- Esquire UK: November 2012, by PixelMags£3.99
- July 2012, by PixelMags£3.99