By Hearst Magazines UK
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Britain's most stylish, sophisticated and substantial men's magazine brand, Esquire is a practical and authoritative guide to getting the best out of life, as well as a sharp, funny and entertaining read for ambitious and adventurous men. Style, culture, sport, cars, girls, gadgets, food, humour, travel – Esquire combines brilliant journalism by Britain's best-known and most respected writers, with award-winning design and photography.
Each month Esquire publishes 1x Esquire magazine for iPhone and iPad and 3 x Esquire Weekly for iPhone and iPad.
Twice a year Esquire publishes The Big Black Book, the style manual for successful men.
Take out a 30 day free trial
Choose a subscription and enjoy your free trial of both Esquire Weekly and Esquire. If Esquire’s not for you, you can unsubscribe before your trial period ends and no payment will be taken.
3-month subscription for £4.99
6-month subscription for £9.99
1-year subscription for £19.99
- Your subscription will start with the latest available issue, if you do not already own it.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at the end of your 30-day trial, unless you unsubscribe at any time up to 24 hours before the trial period expires.
- Your chosen subscription will automatically renew, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the subscription period expires.
- The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price.
- Turn off subscription auto-renew by going to your user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- Once the 30-day free trial period has expired, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
- Please note, when this app upgrades, issues that are older than 12 months will no longer be available
Download the App for free and then either subscribe to the digital edition or buy single issues.
What's New in Version 4.51
Added sign in capability for direct digital subscribers.
Great for keeping up on the go
I use the app on both my iPhone and iPad - I prefer it on iPad for the full effect of the great interactive graphics. The phone app is good for quick reading on the go.
Easy to install, just as easy to use.
Love the weekly!
Read it every week, great content, great design, looks like all the initial flaws have been ironed out now... Can't fault it! Just waiting for the print mag to be made interactive now (if ever!) and it would be an really great app
Absolutely love the Esquire Weekly interactive issues, no serious issues with adverts or anything in the app, just in the reproduced which monthly, which is what I'd expect as it's the same in print. Lovely product.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 04 December 2013
- Version: 4.51
- Size: 10.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: National Magazine Company Ltd
- © Hearst Magazines UK
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Esquire UK£4.99
- Esquire UK£19.99
- Esquire UK: Aug 2014£2.99
- Esquire Weekly UK: 2014.42£0.99
- Esquire UK£9.99
- Esquire UK - November 2011, by PixelMags£2.99
- December 2012, by PixelMags£2.99
- February 2012, by PixelMags£2.99
- August 2012, by PixelMags£2.99
- Esquire UK: Winter Style Guide£1.99