Say cheerio to queuing and pay with the new Esso App - a speedy and secure way to pay for your fuel from the comfort of your car.
Here is what you need to know about the app:
• Pay for fuel at participating Esso branded stations with Apple Pay or PayPal for quick and secure payment
• You can earn Tesco Clubcard points on your transactions (without the need to carry your Clubcard)
• As an additional incentive, you can earn 400 bonus Clubcard points. Collect 200 bonus Clubcard points after your first fill of 30 litres or more using the app and collect another 200 points you’ve used the app 5 times to fuel 30 litres or more.
• We suggest setting up the Esso App at home before you arrive at the site so you’re all ready to go!
• The app will ask you to select the maximum amount you’d like to fuel. This value will be reserved in your account until your bank can see how much you’ve actually fuelled.
• You can choose a maxiumum fuelling amount between £5 and £100 to limit the value reserved in your account.
• All your digital receipts stored in one convenient location and emailed to you.
• Use the app to find your nearest Esso station.
We’re still rolling out the Esso App to our sites as quick as we can, so if your local site doesn’t have it just yet, it will soon! You can check the app’s Esso station finder to find a mobile enabled site near you.
Download the app now to try it with your next fill.
Continual improvements based on user feedback. See all your Esso offers & keep track of progress towards rewards in the offers section. Refer a friend.
Ratings and Reviews
Be careful I’ve been charged £45
First time I used this, it worked fine. Then I got a message that the pump was in use (it wasn’t) so paid at the counter. App then charged me £45 which is my max limit which I’ve not yet had returned to me. Not reliable enough.
Innacurate records which can prove costly...
Drove out of my own way to find an Esso garage with a jet wash for my van. The app says there’s a car wash and jet wash... I turn up and there’s one on site that isn’t covered by my fuel card and is actually a separate entity to Esso!!
Great app - crap exicution
Great app and lovely the way you can fill up and go, apart from you authorise say £15 and it will only let you put in £13.70 and then grabs the £15 anyway, so you have £1.30 that is locked up in the banking system for days, common if you ask for so much fuel you should be able to put that figure in, they have the ability to stop the pump at a certain figure so why not the amount that the customer has asked for
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- 95 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Exxon Mobil Corporation. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.