By Omni Systems Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Apple Best Game of 2012 Runner Up ** Achieved #1 Paid App and Top Ten Games Worldwide
** Universal App: Supports iPhone/iPad ** BAFTA and IGF award nominated
Experience “Eufloria”, an incredibly addictive ambient strategy game that anyone can play! Explore a beautifully realized universe rendered in a style that is unique and compelling.
"It's hard to express how much we love Eufloria" - Pocket Lint (App of the Day)
"Soothing ambient music, beautiful abstraction… one of the most enjoyably relaxing wars we've ever waged" - Mac Life
"The most stylish and unique RTS you’ve ever seen" - AppAdvice
"Fluffy seed death meet enchanting RTS" - 4gamer.net (Japan)
Experience space exploration, conquest, plant growth and bio mechanical evolution. Conquer asteroids in deep space and use their resources to grow and nurture semi-organic plants and creatures to do your bidding. Plan your strategy against AI opponents that all vie for the same resources and offer fierce opposition.
Eufloria is easy to learn, and enjoyable to master. It’s a game for everyone. Try it now!
* NEW iPhone 5 support
* NEW iPad Mini support
* NEW iOS 7 support
* NEW iPad Retina support
* NEW iCloud support (automatic game progress synced between devices - not current level progress)
* NEW Game session in progress saved (automatic within level save when switching apps)
* Beautifully designed touch screen interface
* A 25 level “Story Mode” with many hours of gameplay.
* “Relaxed Mode”, for a more ambient experience which anyone can enjoy.
* “Skirmish Levels” that can be played over and over.
* “Dark Matter Mode” for a stylish, more challenging way to play.
* Original ambient soundtrack by “Milieu”.
* Many procedurally generated levels which are different every time!
* Twenty achievements for Game Center users.
“A beautiful and entrancing addition to the iOS library.” - Digital Spy
“A truly standout game on the platform.” - iLounge
“…-a unique real-time strategy experience” - Gamespot
"It's truly in a league of it's own" - Boing Boing
"Planting a garden never felt so cutthroat" - Kotaku
"This game is fast becoming an instant iOS gaming classic" - Mobile Tech Review
“Elegantly simple and startlingly beautiful, it deserves to be played by everybody.” - PSN Stores
“…-gentle poetry.” - Wired magazine
* Some quotes refer to PC/Sony PlayStation 3 versions
What's New in Version 1.3.0
iOS 7 support.
Resolved visual issues in DarkMatter mode on newer devices.
Minor bug fixes.
Best iPad game I've played
This game is fantastic. Beautiful, challenging, addictive. Hours upon hours of fun.
Good game ruined by confusing touch interface menu
I found levels 1-8 very enjoyable, as they were easy to play from an iPhone. Was enjoyable to select what fighters i wanted str8 away and send them off...
However... From level 9 the different kinds of seeds you control entirely get in the way of the simple touch interface. I found myself getting angry trying to unclick the seeds because i was trying to click on the asteroids to select fighters to send elsewhere. Very quickly it stopped being enjoyable and became frustrating. Surely the asteroids would the preference to click on first rather than the bigger flying flowers?
Would be great if there was simplified version of the game that is easier to use from a cell phone like the first levels.
Can we have a sequel please? Or some new levels?
- Category: Games
- Updated: 20 May 2014
- Version: 1.3.0
- Size: 152 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Omni Systems Limited
- © 2012 Omni Systems Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.