Euro Truck Simulator
By SCS Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Euro Truck Simulator is a European first - A truck simulation game in a European setting, with European long haulage lorries! Drive cargoes from Rome to Berlin to Madrid to Prague to London - and many more cities - in realistic vehicles. Euro Truck Simulator is a faithful reproduction of driving lorries on the European motorways.
Drive across a realistic depiction of Europe, visit its beautiful cities, pick up a variety of cargos, and deliver them on time!
What's New in Version 1.4.4
- Improved compatibility with the full range of all Mac OS X versions.
This Game Is Amazing
I have loved playing this game and i would like to thank SCS for making this amazing game availible on iMac, I was unhappy when i found out that Euro Truck Simulator 2 was not availible on Mac but then i came across this and I'm very happy with it. On my mac it runs perfectly, No lag, graphics are perfect and loads extremely fast. Defonetly worth its money and if i was you I wouldnt think twice about buying it. However i have herd that good customer feedback always contains one tiny negative. My small negitives are that there are not enough small back roads apart from a few in Poland, Germany and one in France. I would like to see more small back roads. My second small negative is that the trucks do not have the real names of them, they have got "nicknames" such as Swift and Majestic. The upside to this is that they are obvious what truck they are meant to be and the reason that SCS have done this is probably because their licence did not allow then to use the real name. As i have said many times, this is an amazing game and i thank SCS fot taking their time to allow us Mac users to play the AWSOME game!!!!!!!
Great Game! But PLEASE make these changes
This is a great game, I play it for many hours during college (Whoops..)
It just needs some slight improvements.
1. In-app purchases to enable you to purchase money
2. The trucks and petrol need to be cheaper, not a lot cheaper but it is hard getting all that money for a truck and using half of it for fuel!
3. More Places to visit, It is nice trip, but after awhile it does become a drag going to the same place over and over.
4. More variety of truck trailors, I got a licence for hazard materials but it just seems to be Diesel and food trailors, Maybe add containers, tree trailers (from forestry) animal transport, car transport, ext
5. Different drop off locations, e.g. Construction sites, airport cargo, shipping yard, houses/farms, shop loading bays, ect.
Apart from that, this is a great game. Despite the suggestions to improve the game, This is such a good game, I highly reccomend this to anyone who wants a simulation game that drives like a truck, because it actually does.
I think if you do these changes, people will enjoy it more. I know I will!
Not that amazing
The screenshots looked great so I purchased the game. But as soon as I started it up, I knew it wasn’t as good as it looked in the pictures. Graphics not great at all, routes get boring really quickly, trucks are hard to control, you have to spend a very long time on the game to get a decent amount of money, and there are very few route options in each country, etc. in the UK you only get Manchester Newcastle or London. But it is nice to be able to discover new places and there are some realistic features like fines, fuel, energy, and things that you would come across in real-life. Again, it just needs a little more work.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 12 November 2013
- Version: 1.4.4
- Size: 188 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish
- Developer: SCS Software s.r.o.
- © 2008 SCS Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.8 or later