The Eurosport Player lets you watch all your favourite sports coverage on your device, live and on the go. You will also have access to additional bonus channels, news, highlights and streaming of on demand sports videos. Available on your smartphone, tablet, Apple TV (tvOS) or Chromecast for iOS. Register on eurosportplayer.com to watch everywhere on all devices.
Catch the action from across the world of sport with our coverage of football, cycling, tennis, motorsports, athletics, golf, snooker, winter sports and much more. You can watch live and on demand key events including Grand Slam Tennis, Cycling, Grand Tours and Classics, European Athletics Championships, African Cup of Nations, LeMans 24H, World Snooker Championship, MLS, Diamond League Athletics, SBK World and British Championships, Euroleague Basketball, Augusta Masters, Winter Sport World Championships, Dakar Rally, Formula E, WTCR, motor racing and much more.
Key features of the Eurosport Player app:
- Access to live stream Eurosport 1 and 2 plus bonus feeds that are not televised to make sure you never miss a moment of the action
- On demand catch-up of the best action from across Eurosport whenever you want to watch
- Video clips featuring highlights, interviews, the latest news and much more
- Save your favourite sports and make sure you never miss a moment of the action
- Seven day channel listings for upcoming sports and events
- Live streaming of your favourite sporting events on the go, wherever you are, or watch on your TV with Apple TV (tvOS) or Chromecast for iOS
Before you download Eurosport Player, here are some things you need to know:
- A subscription is required to access Eurosport Player.
- You need to be 18 or over to sign in or create a subscription.
- Mobile network and WiFi charges may apply.
- To watch Eurosport Player on a TV you will require Apple TV (tvOS) or Chromecast for iOS.
- Your iTunes Account will be charged when you confirm purchase.
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the monthly subscription price.
- iTunes Account: You can manage your subscription at any time and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
For our Cookies policy please visit: https://www.eurosportplayer.com/cookie-policy.
- Bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Too many glitches, but when working is great
I’ve had this app since Eurosport charged a very decent £2.99 per month. Now it’s more than doubled in price, it’s reliability is patchy at times. I’ve had numerous problems with casting to Chromecast, the latest of which was that it just would not play a ‘live’ channel - it connected, then froze straight away, which is nice if you want to watch a still image of Romain Bardet, but not if you want to watch an actual cycle race! It did work with ‘on demand’ replays, but not a live broadcast. Come on Eurosport - if you more than double the cost, you need to step up with the quality!
EDIT - the live streams seem to have sorted themselves out thankfully, just in time for the Giro! The app is now working as it should, and therefore my rating has improved.
Developer Response ,
Hello Martin, we always listen to the feedback from our subscribers and would love to have the opportunity to work with you to improve the app. We ask you to write to us directly at: https://help.eurosport.com and we will investigate the issues you described.
Momentarily got better. Now this shambles.
Just how inept can the developers of this app get? Since the previous update (the one where they forgot to include Chromecast, which didn't bother me) the app had actually been working almost perfectly. I think I watched the whole of the World Athletics Championships without a single crash or problem.
But since then, under this upgrade, it's back to all its old tricks. I had to reinstate my account, revise my password, and now must log on every time. Airplay is a total joke, as are the redesigned schedule screens etc. And we users pay for this!
My previous review:
I am shocked to see some reviewers expressing delight at this app. It's awful, and it always has been. I've used it for several years to (try to) watch several events that terrestrial tv doesn't cover. On each of the three iPads I've used it on over that time, the basic "play" function was fine for about 75% of the time - poor for a subscription service. I've noticed it almost never loops or crashes during adverts, which are presumably inserted from a separate and more reliable source.
The app has quite the worst failure rate when played over AirPlay of any app I've ever used. Ever. Constantly drops out, or refuses to connect. The "Airplay" button embedded in the app is just a joke.
Developer Response ,
We are truly sorry about this but we’d like you to know that we are working on this topic at the moment.
If the situation persists, please contact us through the link under http://uk.eurosportplayer.com/contact-stores.shtml
Thank you for your cooperation. Team Eurosport Player
Not worth the money
This is by far the worst app I have ever bought! If you are just using it to watch the two channels E1 + E2 or any live program (like the multiple court option during the Australian open) that’s fine. But, for Tennis, if you want to watch on demand or any highlights you are absolutely screwed! The only option you have is what was shown on each channel or maybe Court, but that’s it. There is no option anymore to select specific matches- you will have to scroll through the WHOLE time they broadcasted it and check for yourself. If you are lucky enough to actually get a description for what you want to watch, a title, then that’s most likely not the correct one!
So really it’s just massively annoying and I would have rated it 0 stars if I could, because the live program I can watch on my tv at home! This app is useless for what I intended it to use.
- Eurosport SA
- 131.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Eurosport 2017
- In-App Purchases
- 1 renewable monthly subscription £2.99
- 1 renewable monthly subscription £4.49
- Monthly Recurring Subscription £6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.