Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Discover popular local events, get event recommendations just for you, and see which events your friends are going to! Get tickets and quickly access all of your Eventbrite tickets and event information from your iPhone. Find something new to do -- concerts, festivals, classes, conferences, free events and more -- right in the palm of your hand. Now, event organizers can stay on top of their sales and stats, and check in event attendees from the app.
With Eventbrite for mobile, you can:
• Discover popular and recommended events happening around you
• Find upcoming events for this week and weekend
• See which events your friends are going to
• Register for and get tickets to events
• Store your credit or debit cards for fast, easy purchasing
• View event details, including maps and directions
• Add your Eventbrite tickets to Passbook
• Easily share events with your friends
• Get into events with just your phone -- no paper tickets required!
• Use Apple Pay to buy tickets on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
Log in as an Eventbrite event organizer to:
• Look up and check in your event attendees off a guest list
• Easily validate ticket barcodes using the camera on your device
• View live sales and event attendance stats at any time
Also available in German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, and Swedish.
What is Eventbrite?
Eventbrite enables anyone to create, promote, and sell tickets to any event imaginable, while also helping people discover and share events that match their passions. Whether it’s a neighborhood block party or a sold-out concert in a stadium, Eventbrite makes it happen.
What's New in Version 3.9.8
Minor bug fixes
One stop shop
One of my fave sites and app I use it everyday to manage tickets, see what's events and courses I can attend etc. it's easy to use, layout is great, alerts helps you stay on top of what you have registered too.
Great as a customer on both ends.
Everyone should use this
I actually went to an exhibition with a paper ticket last week, how very 1980's. This app is so good, I sign up to an event, the mail comes through I add to iCal put the ticket in passbook and I'm done. Just brilliant
Lose Discover and it'd be 5.
It's a great little app but pushing the Discover app as the default first screen which is empty unless you share location is pretty annoying. I don't want to find new events. I want to manage existing ones. Which this app does well.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 08 January 2015
- Version: 3.9.8
- Size: 30.9 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: Eventbrite
- © 2015 Eventbrite, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.