This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Discover popular local events, get event recommendations just for you, and see which events your friends are going to! Get tickets and quickly access all of your Eventbrite tickets and event information from your iPhone. Find something new to do -- concerts, festivals, classes, conferences, free events and more -- right in the palm of your hand. Now, event organizers can stay on top of their sales and stats, and check in event attendees from the app.
With Eventbrite for mobile, you can:
• Discover popular and recommended events happening around you
• Find upcoming events for this week and weekend
• See which events your friends are going to
• Register for and get tickets to events
• Store your credit or debit cards for fast, easy purchasing
• View event details, including maps and directions
• Add your Eventbrite tickets to Passbook
• Easily share events with your friends
• Get into events with just your phone -- no paper tickets required!
• Use Apple Pay to buy tickets on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
Log in as an Eventbrite event organizer to:
• Look up and check in your event attendees off a guest list
• Easily validate ticket barcodes using the camera on your device
• View live sales and event attendance stats at any time
Also available in German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, and Swedish.
What is Eventbrite?
Eventbrite enables anyone to create, promote, and sell tickets to any event imaginable, while also helping people discover and share events that match their passions. Whether it’s a neighborhood block party or a sold-out concert in a stadium, Eventbrite makes it happen.
What's New in Version 5.0.1
We made some updates for you
You might like
We’ll show you top recommendations based on events you saved or attended.
On your own time
Now you can search for events in any time range.
Store and share your credentials in the iCloud Keychain for fast, secure login.
Easy access to all your tickets
We’ll group all tickets to the same event in one place.
Log in to get super-fast access to your tickets and quicker check-in at the door.
(Version 5.0 broken) fixed
UPDATE: 5.0.1 fixes the crashing
(Originally with 5.0: Crashes whenever I click on 'Read more', thus rendering the app useless. Great pity as I used it a lot. Hope you will fix it soon (and test thoroughly before release)! Cheers)
Why oh why do I have to wade through events far off in the future and time? Filters are confusing - if I set home location then why refer me to events across the Atlantic?
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 19 September 2017
- Version: 5.0.1
- Size: 74.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: Eventbrite
- © 2016 Eventbrite, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.