Discover popular local events, get event recommendations just for you, and see which events your friends are going to! Get tickets and quickly access all of your Eventbrite tickets and event information from your iPhone. Find something new to do -- concerts, festivals, classes, conferences, free events and more -- right in the palm of your hand. Now, event organizers can stay on top of their sales and stats, and check in event attendees from the app.
With Eventbrite for mobile, you can:
• Discover popular and recommended events happening around you
• Find upcoming events for this week and weekend
• See which events your friends are going to
• Register for and get tickets to events
• Store your credit or debit cards for fast, easy purchasing
• View event details, including maps and directions
• Add your Eventbrite tickets to Passbook
• Easily share events with your friends
• Get into events with just your phone -- no paper tickets required!
Log in as an Eventbrite event organizer to:
• Look up and check in your event attendees off a guest list
• Easily validate ticket barcodes using the camera on your device
• View live sales and event attendance stats at any time
Also available in German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, and Swedish.
What is Eventbrite?
Eventbrite enables anyone to create, promote, and sell tickets to any event imaginable, while also helping people discover and share events that match their passions. Whether it’s a neighborhood block party or a sold-out concert in a stadium, Eventbrite makes it happen.
Meet Eventbrite 6.1.0. In this update:
• Follow organizers: Now you can follow your favourite organizers and see their upcoming events
• Improved experience for offline tickets management: save your tickets to Apple Wallet directly from the ticket screen or as images whenever you need
• Bug fixing and performance improvement
Ratings and Reviews
Discover industry events.
Eventbrite offers anazing choices of things to do
I love, love, love Eventbrite.
It has absolutely revolutionised my life. Have taken part in life changing creative workshops and business seminars.
When friends outside London are visiting we’ve gone to fantastic festivals, markets and theatre performances. Did I mention I’ve met some great people along the way too and that in some cases we’ve become good friends?
Eventbrite is the best event resource any city could wish for, not just London, have travelled to other cities to take part in events and I’m always recommending friends and family to check it out. Getting the app is an absolute must, very easy to use, to be honest, it’s a bit addictive, so many fun and practical things to take part in.
Eventbrite makes finding the things you love to do so easy. You may also find things you wouldn’t normally do, for me that was cartoon sketching classes that was a blast! There are so many exciting adventures and Eventbrite connects you too them, literally a click away. Go for it and have the best time enjoying the things you love and learning something new in your city.
Eventbrite will enrich your life. Big thanks.
App getting worse 😩
I love Eventbrite for what it does to connect people and events, and have found it a great resource as an event organiser too. But the app has for as long as I've known had a major search flaw - it misses so many possible hits & it frequently won't even recognise events when I search by exact name and location.
To make matters worse it's now not even updating my tickets. I've uninstalled & reinstalled, signed out & in again to no avail - my tickets are visible on the website but the app knows nothing about them.
Eventbrite, please get this sorted, mobile technology is much more utilised than desktop these days, we need a functional app!!
- 85.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Eventbrite, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.