Eventbrite - Local Events, Fun Things To Do Near Me & Event Planner
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Discover popular local events, get event recommendations just for you, and see which events your friends are going to! Get tickets and quickly access all of your Eventbrite tickets and event information from your iPhone. Find something new to do -- concerts, festivals, classes, conferences, free events and more -- right in the palm of your hand. Now, event organizers can stay on top of their sales and stats, and check in event attendees from the app.
With Eventbrite for mobile, you can:
• Discover popular and recommended events happening around you
• Find upcoming events for this week and weekend
• See which events your friends are going to
• Register for and get tickets to events
• Store your credit or debit cards for fast, easy purchasing
• View event details, including maps and directions
• Add your Eventbrite tickets to Passbook
• Easily share events with your friends
• Get into events with just your phone -- no paper tickets required!
• Use Apple Pay to buy tickets on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
Log in as an Eventbrite event organizer to:
• Look up and check in your event attendees off a guest list
• Easily validate ticket barcodes using the camera on your device
• View live sales and event attendance stats at any time
Also available in German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, and Swedish.
What is Eventbrite?
Eventbrite enables anyone to create, promote, and sell tickets to any event imaginable, while also helping people discover and share events that match their passions. Whether it’s a neighborhood block party or a sold-out concert in a stadium, Eventbrite makes it happen.
What's New in Version 4.3.2
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Easy to use
The Eventbrite app has improved a lot since I last used it. I still prefer the web version but this app is great. The option to discover events that are related to your personal interests is a nice feature, but I think the search function can be improved slightly, e.g allowing users to sort search results by price ascending/descending would be useful. Otherwise so far, no problems with it!
Great could be better
It would be great if you could follow or subscribe to an organisation so i can view upcoming events, as sometimes when I search I cant find the event. Also, I use an apple phone. If I open an eventbrite link on twitter can it automatically open the app rather than safari, as the app has my details.
Not only has Eventbrite decided upon ITSELF to change the closing date to purchase tickets before my event, thus showing potential interest that the event is closed when it hasn't, the help section is useless too, telling me to go to particular pages to edit or delete the event which, when looking for said pages, don't have links or ability to reach, sending me back to the same search page.
Pile of crap, never be using this site again
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 30 March 2016
- Version: 4.3.2
- Size: 34.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: Eventbrite
- © 2015 Eventbrite, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.