Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Evernote is an easy-to-use, free app that helps you remember everything across all of the devices you use. Stay organized, save your ideas and improve productivity. Evernote lets you take notes, capture photos, create to-do lists, record voice reminders--and makes these notes completely searchable, whether you are at home, at work, or on the go.
New York Times ‘Top 10 Must-Have App’, Winner: TechCrunch Crunchies, Mashable Awards and the Webbys.
• Sync all of your notes across the computers and devices you use
• Create and edit text notes, to-dos and task lists
• Save, sync and share files
• Record voice and audio notes
• Search for text inside images
• Organize notes by notebooks and tags
• Email notes and save tweets to your Evernote account
• Connect Evernote to other apps and products you use
• Share notes with friends and colleagues via Facebook and Twitter
• Works with Evernote Business: Capture, browse, search, and share Business Notes and Business Notebooks from your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
◦ Premium feature: take notebooks offline to access them anytime
◦ Premium feature: allow others to edit your notebooks
◦ Premium feature: add a PIN lock to your Evernote app
Evernote is free to download and use. Evernote Premium adds the great features above and is available through an auto-renewing subscription.
Two subscription options:
◦ Evernote Premium monthly for $5
◦ Evernote Premium annually for $45
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Here are some ways to use Evernote for your personal and professional life:
• Research smarter: snap photos of whiteboards and books
• Take meeting and class notes, draft agendas and research notes
• Plan a trip: keep track of travel plans, plane tickets and passports
• Organize and save recipes; search by ingredients later
• Create a grocery list or task list and check things off as you go
• View web pages saved in Evernote on your desktop
• Capture ideas and inspiration on the go
• Access files and notes you create on your phone from your desktop
• Keep track of products and prices for comparison shopping purposes
• Keep finances in order: save receipts, bills and contracts
• Reduce paper clutter by taking snapshots of restaurant menus, business cards and labels
• Use Evernote as part of your GTD system to help you stay organized
• To get the most out of your Evernote experience, download it on all of the computers and phones that you use.
Evernote is available for: Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Web
Web clippers available for: Evernote for Web; Web Clippers for Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer
Learn more: http://www.evernote.com/about/getting_started/
What's New in Version 7.3.1
- Move notes more easily with recently used notebooks now displayed at top of your list
- Evernote now remembers your most recently used camera mode
- Note editor should no longer flash when downloading new content
- App should no longer get stuck with image or attachment view open after a search
- Improved auto title and calendar interactions
- Several fixes for issues with swipe navigation
- Several crash fixes
The Silent Helper
I've experimented with several organising apps & they all have their merits but Evernote melds the best of them together.
The transfer between different mediums, paper, picture, pen, is effortless. I do not lose any information now & Evernote gives me a chance to organise my information at my own leisure.
Ultimately, the Evernotes creative use of Cloud technology is innovative & intuitive. I have strongly recommended this app to friends & colleagues, without any fear that they'll be disappointed. I can't say that about many tech products these days.
I use this app and Evernote web service for everything...
I copy all my work reports in to Evernote so I can read/work on them anywhere.
All my books, scripts, etc. are on here so I can work on them on the fly and share them with my publishers and producers.
All my songs are on here so I can share them with my bandmates and just take my ipad to rehearsal instead of a bulky notepad.
If you want to write things and be able to access them anywhere on any tablet or computer use Evernote. It is a writer's best friend.
I don't find any app perfect. But Evernote is certainly trying it's hardest.
I feel there should be an easier way to upload into your account.
Maybe being able to upload camera notes before entering the password.
This would reduce a step and let's face it. It's more likely someone would upload through your Evernote email than have your iPhone app without the password to fill your account.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 24 February 2014
- Version: 7.3.1
- Size: 37.6 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Developer: Evernote
- © Evernote Corporation 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Evernote Premium£3.99
- Evernote Premium£34.99
- One month£2.99
- Evernote Premium£2.99
- One year£31.99
- One month (GBP)£3.99
- One year (GBP)£34.99
- Evernote Premium£31.99
- Evernote Premium£3.99
- Evernote Premium£34.99