Eversheds Guide to International Employment and Pensions Law
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to Eversheds’ employment and pensions application.
This application provides an easy to access reference source for employment and pensions law across the globe and allows you to compare legislation in different jurisdictions.
The app includes information on:
· The lifecycle of an employment contract – in a question and answer format – from engaging an employee through employment contracts to termination of employment
· Pensions – what is provided by the state pensions, provision beyond the state pensions, setting up a scheme and the statutory and regulatory framework
· Key employment terms and conditions – minimum wage, probationary period, holiday entitlement and working time
· Family friendly rights – maternity, paternity and adoption leave, flexible work and time off for dependants
· TUPE – information and consultation requirements, employees’ ability to object, and penalties for not following the correct procedure
· Restrictive covenants – non-solicitation, non-competition and non-dealing
· Atypical employment contracts – part-time contracts, fixed-term contracts and zero-hours contracts
Important – Read the following and Eversheds’ Licence carefully before accessing, downloading or installing by any other means the Employment Application software.
I agree that the use of the Employment Application software is subject to Eversheds’ Licence (available at http://www.eversheds.com/employmentapplication/apple/terms) and that by accessing, downloading or installing the Employment Application software I agree to the terms of Eversheds’ Licence. I also confirm that if I am accessing, downloading or installing the Employment Application software on behalf of any employer, another person or organisation, I am authorised to legally bind them to the terms of Eversheds’ Licence."
What's New in Version 2.2
Updated contact information