Everyday Mathematics® Tric-Trac™
By McGraw-Hill School Education Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
McGraw-Hill’s Tric-Trac game offers a fun and easy way to practice addition facts. This competitive two-player game runs on the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch.
Players take turns rolling two dice, finding their sum, and then matching the sum to one or more numbers in their hand. Every match eliminates that number or numbers from a player’s hand and reduces their score. Players try to eliminate all the numbers in their hand. Play continues until no more sums from the dice can be matched to a number or numbers in a player’s hand. The player with the lowest score wins the game! Visual and audio reinforcement of correct and incorrect answers help players master addition facts and comparison skills.
Features of Tric-Trac:
- 2 players (for extra practice, a single player can play as Player 1 and Player 2)
- Practices basic addition facts from 0 to 6
- Practices composition of numbers
- Correct and incorrect answer feedback
- Guided/Unguided play
- Full tutorial
- Compatible with iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch
Look for these other Everyday Mathematics® Games Apps:
- Addition Top-It™
- Subtraction Top-It™
- Beat the Computer™ Multiplication
- Name That Number™
- Equivalent Fractions™
- Monster Squeeze™
- Baseball Multiplication™ 1–6 Facts
- Baseball Multiplication™ 1–12 Facts
- Divisibility Dash™
Everyday Mathematics® web site: everydaymath.com
Fun but that voice gets irritating!
Was looking for an iOS version of Shut The Box (Tric-Trac) and this looked the best though it may be aimed at kids.
The game plays well and looks great but do I really need to hear that voice every time I play, it can't be skipped!
Also, description says there is a 1player run however I couldn't find any way to play that, it always asked for a second player.
- Category: Education
- Released: 12 January 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 14.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: McGraw-Hill School Education Group
- © 2010 The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.