Welcome to Everyday Telford, where you can report problems in your local area to help keep Telford clean, green and safe.
It's a fast, simple way to report the issues that matter to you, whenever and wherever you are
No hanging on the telephone, no waiting for offices to open, simply follow the instructions and send it through, we’ll do the rest. You can even take a photo of the issues, use your phone’s GPS to store the location so we can find it easily.
We've made the app as small as possible, so it won’t eat into your mobile data allowance. If you don’t have a great 3G signal when filling in the form just take a photo of the incident, which will be stored in the app, and once you have a better signal or access to a Wifi hotspot complete the form and send it to us.
Make the app ‘part of your day, every day’ and help us to make improvements to your local area.
With the Everyday Telford app you can:
- Report abandoned vehicles
- Let us know about drainage and flooding issues, such as blocked drains and sewage.
- Tell us about fly tipping issues (general waste being dumped)
- Report graffiti (deploy our dedicated Rapid Response Team)
- Missed rubbish or recycling collection
- Report a pothole or road issue (mess on the road, faded or impaired road markings)
- Street cleaning and littering, general litter and animal waste)
- Report damaged or missing street furniture, such as missing or broken benches, railings and bollards.
- Let us know about street lighting issues, such as broken bulbs, unsafe or broken lights.
- Report grounds maintenance issues, including problems with missing or broken fences, shrubs and trees.
- Council Tax Support fraud
- Single Person Discount fraud
- Blue Badge misuse
- Business Rate avoidance
- Licensing abuses
- Trading standards violations
- Anti-Social behaviour.
How to Log a Report:
It's important that we get the information right first time; you can help us by taking a photo and completing as much of the information as you can. If you can mark the location on the map, it will help us to find the issue and fix it quicker for you.
Register your details so we can keep you up to date on your report via email or telephone.
Thank you for all your support and feedback, if you have any recommendations or enhancements, we would love to hear from you.
Proudly designed and built in Telford, Shropshire.
A partnership between Telford & Wrekin and www.bronzelabs.co.uk
Improve messages displayed when the phone does not have an internet connection.
Ratings and Reviews
Could do better...
Where do I start....at best this app would be described as clunky. The developer seems to have spent very little time thinking about the end user. The mapping system uses gps and assumes that you are in the location of the issue you are reporting although most people will do this from their home. The history option provides no details of the issue reported other than a number meaning nothing to users. If the issue you need to report isn't within the narrow categories shown you are stuck, there isn't a general reporting option. Oh dear, I suggest testing the app using family and friends thoroughly before subjecting this pre-historic monster on your customers!!
I’ve use the app to report three issues with bins overflowing. Noting had been done after several weeks. Contacted the Council and gave the reference number in the history section of submissions to be told no reference numbers could be found. What’s the point of the app if it doesn’t work.
Promising app - let down by mapping errors
Very easy to use and saves time compared to reporting via the web however the capture of location uses your GSP location at the time of submission not that of the location you select using the in app mapping facility. This results in any issue reported is against your location at the point of submission and not the location selected in the app map.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.