Evoland is an action adventure game that takes you on a journey through the history of classic adventure and RPG gaming.
As you progress through the game, you unlock new technologies, gameplay systems and ever-improving graphics. From monochrome to full 3D graphics and from turn-based battles to real-time boss fights, Evoland makes you live the evolution of adventure gaming – all with plenty of humour and nods to moments from classic games.
- Play through the history of action-adventure video games
- Discover many evolutions, from old school 2D action/adventure to active time battles and full 3D action
- Revisit the starting area rendered in full 3D or explore the overworld with your own airship!
- And have fun with the dungeons, puzzles, a heap of secrets to uncover, and hundreds of achievements and stars to collect
Check out the official website at evoland.shirogames.com
Follow us on Twitter @playdigious
Like us on Facebook /playdigious
If you experience any problem with Evoland, please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't forget to specify which device and operating system you are using.
Supported languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Chinese, Korean, Japanese
Celebrating the release of Evoland 2, with minor fixes and improving overall performance. Thank you for playing Evoland!
Ratings and Reviews
I really loved playing this game and for how cheap it is now it’s definitely worth a punt. The developers have done such a brilliant job with this, I love how you progress through the game and unlock different eras of graphics and sounds, so brilliantly done. And it’s great fun to play, but I was so disappointed about how short the game was. It really can be finished in a few hours and that’s such a shame, I felt like I was only just getting started.. to then realise it was the end of the game really sucked lol. But all in all it’s a great game, albeit short.
Best app out
I came across this app and its very low price and as a huge Zelda fan and adventure games i thought i would give it a go
I was instantly hooked i love how everything changes in sound art from the playing styles gameboy classic to todays consoles i soon completed and now on number 2 which is even better a definite 5 star and well worth the price keep up the fab work devs!
Amazing well worth the money
This game is so good and worth the full price I hundred percent this in about 4 hours I can’t believe how good this is I would play this over and over I want to get the second one but don’t have the money but I’m saving for it I can’t wait it looks amazing
- 82.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Shiro Games
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.