Explain Everything™ Interactive Whiteboard
By Explain Everything sp. z o.o.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"If you cannot do it with Explain Everything, it probably can't be done!"
Join the over 2 million users who are already creating videos and classroom projects with this leading unique interactive screencasting whiteboard!
ANIMATE YOUR THINKING
"Explain everything is a stunning peek into a cutting edge new paradigm of communicating…”*
• Create slides using an infinite canvas, use a laser pointer, draw in any color, add shapes, text,
math equations, videos, images and audio files
• Rotate, move, scale, flip, copy, paste, clone and lock any object added to the stage,
• Record everything you do within the app (even yourself while using the front-facing camera)
to create high quality, creative and valuable content for others to learn from!
ENJOY A VARIETY OF IMPORT AND EXPORT FEATURES**
"if your document is any major format and in the cloud or on your device, it can be imported into Explain Everything."
• Compatible file types for import include: PDF, DOC, PPT, XLS, RTF, TXT, HTML, KEYNOTE,
PAGES, NUMBERS, JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF, MP4, MOV, MP3, M4A, WAV, AAC and more
• Export as MP4, MOV, PDF, PNG, XPL (project file),
• Use a variety of import and export destinations including Evernote, Dropbox, GDrive,
OneDrive, Box, WebDAV, Airdrop, Mail, iMessage, and more
INNOVATIVE INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGN
"Students can import an existing presentation, draw and highlight over the top while verbally explaining, and export a movie that encapsulates their understanding much better than the mere slides.”***
• Prepare lessons, tutorials, guides of any kind and upload them as videos to YouTube or
Vimeo to share with others,
• Give your students pre-prepared projects and templates to open on their iPads, work on
them and view, share, or present the work in support of reflection, feedback, and ongoing
• Switch to the 'Simple User Interface' to support the experience of beginning users
• Insert Math Equation Objects to add structures, symbols, equations, and functions which
can be graphed on a coordinate plane.
*** 50% discount for educational institutions ***
Check for details - http://www.apple.com/itunes/education/
Download our free Explain Everything iBook manual from the Apple iBooks bookstore: https://itunes.apple.com/book/explain-everything/id591601596?mt=11
*Isaiah Coberly, Explain Everything user / Isaiah Coberly, App Store user review
**Best iPad Apps of 2014, http://ipadinsight.com/best-free-ipad-apps-2/best-ipad-apps-of-2014/
What's New in Version 3.1
Laser Pointer Offset: There is now an option to turn on the offset laser pointer in the pointer menu. An offset pointer will be placed approximately 1 cm above the point of contact.
iOS9 Compatibility: Explain Everything is iOS9 compatible, though some of the new iOS9 features, including multi-tasking, have not yet been integrated.
Text Objects: Change Text properties from the keyboard. In Simple UI, users can now insert Text objects via the insert object menu in the Simple User Interface.
Web Browser Enhancements: Address bar and buttons on browser menu bar are active even when browser object is not in editing mode. Web browser recording will now capture incremental screenshots of videos played within a browser. Enable auto-screenshots with a double tap of the quick snap button and change the auto-screenshot frequency in the app preferences.
Video Object Compression: Compression speed to MP4 of projects containing video files has been increased.
Photos: Albums in Photos are now sorted by date instead of the album name
Mix Recording Animation Enhancement: When mixing object animation, press, hold, and move an object to its new starting position while hitting record in order to capture the new sequence.
Great but some glitches
To sum up this app is very good but occasionally it lags abit.
the annotating feels laggy and is inferior to the free app "show me". the writing should feel better for a whiteboard app
- Category: Education
- Updated: 25 September 2015
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 73.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Developer: Explain Everything sp. z o.o.
- © 2011-2015 Explain Everything
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.