Explain Everything™ Interactive Whiteboard
By Explain Everything sp. z o.o.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"If you cannot do it with Explain Everything, it probably can't be done!"
Join the over 2 million users who are already creating videos and classroom projects with this leading unique interactive screencasting whiteboard!
ANIMATE YOUR THINKING
"Explain everything is a stunning peek into a cutting edge new paradigm of communicating…”*
• Create slides using an infinite canvas, use a laser pointer, draw in any color, add shapes, text,
math equations, videos, images and audio files
• Rotate, move, scale, flip, copy, paste, clone and lock any object added to the stage,
• Record everything you do within the app (even yourself while using the front-facing camera)
to create high quality, creative and valuable content for others to learn from!
ENJOY A VARIETY OF IMPORT AND EXPORT FEATURES**
"if your document is any major format and in the cloud or on your device, it can be imported into Explain Everything."
• Compatible file types for import include: PDF, DOC, PPT, XLS, RTF, TXT, HTML, KEYNOTE,
PAGES, NUMBERS, JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF, MP4, MOV, MP3, M4A, WAV, AAC and more
• Export as MP4, MOV, PDF, PNG, XPL (project file),
• Use a variety of import and export destinations including Evernote, Dropbox, GDrive,
OneDrive, Box, WebDAV, Airdrop, Mail, iMessage, and more
INNOVATIVE INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGN
"Students can import an existing presentation, draw and highlight over the top while verbally explaining, and export a movie that encapsulates their understanding much better than the mere slides.”***
• Prepare lessons, tutorials, guides of any kind and upload them as videos to YouTube or
Vimeo to share with others,
• Give your students pre-prepared projects and templates to open on their iPads, work on
them and view, share, or present the work in support of reflection, feedback, and ongoing
• Switch to the 'Simple User Interface' to support the experience of beginning users
• Insert Math Equation Objects to add structures, symbols, equations, and functions which
can be graphed on a coordinate plane.
*** 50% discount for educational institutions ***
Check for details - http://www.apple.com/itunes/education/
Download our free Explain Everything iBook manual from the Apple iBooks bookstore: https://itunes.apple.com/book/explain-everything/id591601596?mt=11
*Isaiah Coberly, Explain Everything user / Isaiah Coberly, App Store user review
**Best iPad Apps of 2014, http://ipadinsight.com/best-free-ipad-apps-2/best-ipad-apps-of-2014/
What's New in Version 3.0
Simple User Interface (UI)
Allow beginning users — young and old — to jump right in and start explaining!
Enable the Simple UI option in the Preferences menu under the General tab.
Insert math equations and graph functions with the new Equation Editor now available in the
Insert Object menu.
We’ve polished and revamped the way that Explain Everything looks by adopting a ‘flatter’
design for the tool icons and menus. This is the first major visual design update since February 2013!
The export workflow has been reorganized to minimize the number of taps needed to send content to different destinations in different format.
I'm gonna rate this app 5 stars, now that I can insert basic mathematical formulas. Thank you.
(1) improve the mathematical formulas by add more structures (eg statistical structures)
(2) ability to insert and adit data tables
- Category: Education
- Updated: 13 August 2015
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 73.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Developer: Explain Everything sp. z o.o.
- © 2011-2015 Explain Everything
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.