By Eye-Fi, Inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Keenai automatically organizes, syncs, and backs up all of your ORIGINAL RESOLUTION photos and videos from all of your cameras. Use with your Eyefi Mobi or Toshiba Flashair WiFi SD cards, with your WiFi cameras from Canon, Nikon, GoPro and others, and with your iPhone or iPad to get a unified camera roll of all of your photos and videos. View, share and enjoy them and back up and store them both in the cloud and at home automatically.
• CABLE-FREE PHOTO AND VIDEO TRANSFER. Transfer photos and videos wirelessly to your iPhone, iPad or Mac.
• FIND PHOTOS FAST. Photos are automatically tagged and organized by categories: food, nature, sunset, and more, and by camera, device, date, location, lens, aperture and speed.
• PRESERVE ORIGINAL RESOLUTION PHOTOS AND VIDEOS. All photos and videos are safe, secure and accessible exactly as you shot them—at original resolution.
• UNLIMITED PHOTO BACKUP. Store unlimited full resolution photos and up to 300 videos/month for just $49.99/year. Automatic backup to both cloud and home secures photos and videos and frees up space on your phone.
• KEEP ALL YOUR PICTURES WITH YOU. Access all your photos - even your computer-stored collection - anytime, anywhere, on or offline.
• SHARE VISUALLY COMPELLING STORIES. Combine photos and videos to share vivid stories with friends and family.
Additional features located in the web application complete your photo management experience - including creating auto-generating albums with Smart Views, learning about your photo habits from Discover dashboards, and viewing all the 360 degree photos and videos in your collection.
Have a WiFi camera from Canon, Nikon or GoPro? Download the app for free and sign up within the app to start your free 30-day trial of membership to Keenai.
Have an Eyefi Mobi or Mobi Pro card? Download this app for free to use with your card. All cards include a subscription to Keenai. Sign up for Keenai service within the app.
Keenai annual subscriptions are just $49.99 per year (prices vary by region) and include unlimited photo and up to 300 videos/month of syncing and storage.
What's New in Version 6.3.8
Implemented support for transferring from Pentax Wi-Fi cameras.
Great, lacks editing ability
Really useful, nicely presented. Perfect for any camera lacking built in wifi. Could be made so much better with a more comprehensive in app editing tool. To be able to adjust light, colour and sharpen in app would make it perfect.
I find it very useful to be able to transfer photos from my camera whilst away from home. This works really well and is quick to transfer files.
Preferred the old Eye-Fi app.
No desire for yet another 3rd party app to want to try and manage my photos when Apple does a perfectly good job. Nothing but issues with trying to toggle on automatic transfer of photos into the iOS Photo app, stubbornly refuses to work.
Looking for a replacement non Eye-Fi SD card as the app is poor.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 20 October 2017
- Version: 6.3.8
- Size: 82.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Eye-Fi, Inc
- © 2016 Ricoh Innovations Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Eyefi Cloud Membership£39.99