By Elgato Systems
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The EyeTV app turns your iPad and iPhone into the ultimate portable television! Access the EyeTV software and hardware running on your Mac at home anywhere you have an LTE/3G or Wi-Fi connection.
• Watch live TV and change channels on the move
• Playback your EyeTV recordings
• Browse the Electronic Program Guide and view detailed information
• Start recordings back home on your Mac immediately or schedule them to record later
• View and edit your recording schedules in the recording list
• Use the free My EyeTV service to connect to your home Mac via the internet
• Stream live TV or your recordings to the big screen via AirPlay
There is no need to reconfigure your local Wi-Fi network. Simply activate the option "iPhone/iPad Sharing" in the EyeTV preferences. Sometimes, fully automatic configuration may not be possible outside of your local network. Please see www.elgato.com/iphonehelp for details.
If you’re using the OS X firewall, be sure to allow incoming connections for both EyeTV and EyeConnect. EyeTV uses port 2170. If that doesn’t let you connect, try turning off the firewall and turning it back on again.
• Mac with OS X 10.6.8 or later
• EyeTV 3.6.5 or later with compatible TV tuner
• iPad Air, iPad (iPad 2 or later), iPad mini, iPhone (iPhone 4 or later) or iPod touch (5th generation) with iOS 7.0.4 or later
What's New in Version 2.0.4
• This version resolves an issue that some users experienced when using the official release of iOS 9.0.
Unable to download app
This version won't download to my iPhone 6s with iOS 9.0.1.
If I delete the app I get a notification in the App Store that one app needs updating but none show. When I try to install this app it then shows in the list of apps requiring an update but it won't download and shows the error "Unable to download app".
Was so pleased!
Old version 5 star! newest version won't complete download to iOS 9.0.1 and has disabled existing ...c'mon developers sort this out please.
I had great hopes that this app in conjunction with an EyeTV Diversity connected to my Mac Mini would provide satisfactory watching of live TV and recordings whilst away from home only to find that it was virtually unwatchable over an 8Mb connection. That amount of buffering that took place caused the playback of a recording to stop every few seconds.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 25 September 2015
- Version: 2.0.4
- Size: 7.3 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: Elgato Systems GmbH
- © 2009-2015 Elgato Systems GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.