eyLog Parent enables parents to understand their child's development on a more regular and real-time basis, increasing their involvement in the activities at the nursery. Parents can access their child’s learning journey, daily diaries and reports on their mobile devices and computers/laptops through secure logins. Automatic email and push notifications can be sent as soon as a new observations and comments are added on the child's profile.
eyLog Parent also makes it possible for parents to contribute their observations and activities from home, making the learning journey even more comprehensive and enabling a 360 degree view of the child's development in its early years. Nursery staff can review parent observations, link them to EYFS assessments, add their own comments and publish these to the child’s learning journey.
NOTE: Messages features coming soon on the app.
- Improved notification system - Receive notifications for new content published from your childcare provider even faster!
- Enhancements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app - could be improved by sharing EYFS goals with parents
This is a fantastic app as both parents and carers at nursery can upload observations. This app could be improved with 2 features:
- allowing parents to see (and tick) which EYFS goal an observation may relate to when parents submit photos/videos
- an ongoing summary to show parents which of their child’s EYFS goals are emerging, in development or secured. This would permit a more cohesive and collaborative parent-nursery approach to documenting a child’s learning journey and experiences, because sometimes a child may demonstrate skills at home but not at nursery and vice versa, but a parent may not know/think to document it without an up-to-date/real-time summary of skills.
A Genius Idea
This app is fantastic for being kept up to date with the progress of your little one. When I first had to leave my little boy at nursery, I found it upsetting but was comforted by the regular photos & updates.
I can see instant notifications for my daughters!
Great app for the information submitted by our daughters nursery.
Would be great to have a calendar to notify the nursery of holidays/doctors appointments etc (digitally) and then have that integrate/viewable with iOS calendars :)
Touch ID would be great too
- EYLOG LTD
- 45.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017, eyLog Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.