The widely popular, easy to use and feature rich Expense Manager app comes to iOS:
• Tracking expenses and incomes by week, month and year as well as by categories
• Multiple accounts in multiple currencies
• Schedule the payments and recurring payments
• Take a picture of receipt
• Payment alerts
• Budget by day, week, month and year
• Search and reports
• Import and export account activities in CSV for desktop software
• User chooses to auto backup/sync with Dropbox or iCloud
• Customize expense categories, payer/payer, payment methods, date format, button style etc
• Account transfer
• Auto fill
• Convenient tools such calculator, currency converter, tip calculator, sales and tax calculator and credit card calculator
• Free and no In-App purchase needed
• Developer support
All data is saved on your phone or your Dropbox account or your iCloud account. Nobody but you can access your account.
- Fix bug
Ratings and Reviews
Not syncing between devices
Everything perfect, love the app, just can't get it to sync between devices (iPhone-iPad Mini). It doesn't upload database or CSV onto either Dropbox or iCloud, the only thing that worked was emailing a CSV file and then the data came through all over the place and I had to manually go through years of transactions to correct and restore accounts. PAIN! Could it be because the app hasn't been updated for over a year? If you haven't gone bust guys, please, do fix this!
Loved this app been using for few years and worked perfectly until I changed my phone from iPhone 7+ to iPhone 8+ and now the app will only stay open for literally about a minute then crashes. Can you tell me what has happened
Still not had any reply or help regarding this issue. This app is completely unusable now. However I am struggling to find another finance app so please can you fix this problem
I’ve been using this app for years and I love it. But recently it crashes or freezes after every transaction. It’s completely unusable. Please fix. Thank you.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.