Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Re-design from ground-up!
Change colors in your photo AUTOMATICALLY with just a few taps on screen!
Manual mode included to provide more flexible editing.
"I'm not sure what wasn't working in the previous version, but I just spent the morning playing around with old vacation photos and had a ball. The app is easier to use than others I recently downloaded and certainly more fun." - from user PuzlFan.
by 54deathangel - Version - 1.4 - Jan 24, 2015
- Highlight your photo by convert it into grayscale/sepia and then turn only some colors back.
- Crop image/Change colour by shifting hue.
- Sharing via Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, email.
- Include tutorial video.
What's New in Version 1.5
- Fix bug on iPhone 6 Plus
- Change app icon
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 04 November 2015
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 19.2 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: Hieu Do
- © 2015 ZeeCrux
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.