By Eugene Bennett
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With the ez Service App, businesses can easily manage field workers, schedule and track jobs in real-time and invoice the same day.
Targeted at field workers in small & medium sized businesses, this App works in conjunction with the ez Field Service software for a complete mobile workforce management solution.
ez Service App is an easy to use, powerful job management solution which will enhance job productivity and streamline operations for more effective job and resource management.
KEY BENEFITS OF ez SERVICE APP FOR FIELD SERVICE ENGINEERS/TECHNICIANS
• Native iPhone App – Faster performance & reliability for greater mobility. Works online or offline – great when no mobile connection in the field.
• View Scheduled Jobs/Work Orders for the day with details - create a new job list at any time & receive job alerts with full details.
• Start, pause and complete jobs with automatic timing & GPS tracking.
• Create & fill out electronic job progress dockets and standard forms in real time – make admin less a hassle.
• Instantly view Customer Service History & parts used on the job 24/7.
• View Customer addresses with GPS Sat Nav directions & timings – get to the customer on time.
• Manages Maintenance & Contracts highly effectively
• Captures images & electronic signatures for documentation - signed contract/photo of damaged equipment/certification documents etc.
• Find Customer Sites instantly – generate lead opportunities on the road
• Logs time & material for each job – even without network coverage
• All jobs are synced back to the office - in real time
• Customised "eforms" also available
This App works with the ez Field Service software & is designed for field workers who service, install and maintain equipment – such as Intruder Alarm, CCTV, Fire & Security, Electricians, Refrigeration, Heating & Ventilation, Plumbing, Property Management, Construction & Courier companies etc
Please Note: You must be an ez Management customer to use this App.
ez Management website
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.1.05
Find Jobs functionality has been added to the app
This version allows for a common list of jobs to be set up for engineers to take jobs from.
This version also allows a user to search for existing jobs based on GPS map location, or system type or call type etc.
So they can for example find all jobs "within 2 km" of "current location" related to "Fire".
Also some bug fixes have been implemented and testing carried out for iOS 10.
Keyboard on Action taken screen no longer covers text entry field.
Images can be saved Separate from the Work Docket.
Feedback button now enables users to email us.