By Janice Garingo
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FabUnits was developed by a home seamstress who bought too much fabric on a daily basis when making garments from vintage sewing patterns.
Three apps in one, FabUnits can:
1. Calculate the amount of fabric needed based on vintage fabric bolt measurements and translates them to modern fabric bolt measurements.
2. Calculate total price based on yards and price per yard
3. Convert yards to meters and meters to yards
Its clean and simple interface will help streamline your sewing, leaving you more time to sew and less time doing math. With this app you can buy the correct amount of fabric every time, budget your fabric shopping, and shop for fabric overseas in meters with a click of a button.
What's New in Version 1.01
First screen - Switched the Picker and the Textfield since opening the keyboard blocks the textfield from being shown while typing.
Third screen - Moved up the Textfield slightly since the keyboard was blocking the textfield from being shown while typing.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 13 September 2010
- Version: 1.01
- Size: 0.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Janice Garingo
- © 2010 Janice Garingo
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.