By Facebook, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app gives you a dedicated space for you and your groups.
See all of your Facebook groups in one place. Discuss, plan and collaborate easily and without distractions. Follow your groups here or on Facebook, whichever is easier for you.
• Create a group for just about anything
• Share information, post photos and links, and stay in touch
• Discover and join new groups for whatever you’re into
• Keep up with groups you manage
Facebook groups are great for ...
• Family & Friends—share photos, organize vacations
• Teams & Clubs—post updates and schedules
• Organizations—make decisions, plan events
• School & Work—collaborate on projects, distribute notes
What's New in Version 48.0
We've made a few updates to make Facebook Groups faster, more reliable and easier to use.
Great concept, poor performance
I really like that I can enjoy my Facebook groups while avoiding the site itself. The interface is nice, it's easy to use and is somewhat customisable. However, it is very buggy. It often lags in showing the 'post' button and won't let you close it. Recently it has also started opening a comment in a new window when you click to see the replies in the subthread which is annoying. My other bugbear is when it predicts you are typing a name it brings up a drop down name list which forces you to the bottom of the page after you type every letter. Very frustrating. I expect a whole lot more from one of the worlds biggest software companies. Come on Facebook, you can do miles better.
I don't know why everyone's complaining, this app is great!
Works like a charm on my iPod touch 6G. I guess it depends on what device you use and how much internal storage you have, the more you download the more your device is likely to slow down due to low storage. I have the 64GB Model. Much easier than accessing my groups through the Facebook app.
Useful but so buggy..
The app is not all bad, it does collate your groups in nice place and I use it a lot.. however every update the developer seems to add bugs and problems.. daft things like not being able to scroll down a page.. no longer able to open pdfs in app, unable to read comments on a thread within a group with out diving down another level, opens a new page to read the thread. The big plus is this app saves me opening the facebook app. I use it a lot, bugs an all
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: 03 October 2016
- Version: 48.0
- Size: 192 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Developer: Facebook, Inc.
- © Facebook, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.