By Facebook, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Keeping up with friends is faster than ever.
• See what friends are up to
• Share updates, photos and video
• Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts
• Watch and interact with live video
• Play games and use your favorite apps
Read our Data Use Policy, Terms and other important info in the legal section of our App Store description.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Facebook doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require this.
What's New in Version 141.0
Thanks for using Facebook! To make our app better for you, we bring updates to the App Store regularly.
Every update of our Facebook app includes improvements for speed and reliability. As new features become available, we’ll highlight those for you in the app
It's possible.. It actually got worse!!
I wish I could leave 0 stars. The last few updates are blooming awful to use. Now when you tap on something that has comments from a group you're a member of it takes you to the group but not the conversation, waste of time then trying to find what interested you in the first place because it's dropped so far down the groups wall, you just end up giving up. Absolutely crap
I also hate the new layout, it's gone very much like the groups app and I stopped using that ages ago because it's awful.
Updated Since this last update, the app is very laggy to the point of its quicker to use Facebook on safari. Notifications don't work, to be taken to the comment takes forever..please fix and then stop with all the 'updates'
This new update is dreadful. Looks childish. Finding most recent is near in
Impossible. All the bubbles around comments looks messy. And the circles for updates groups etc are a mess. Can we unupdate? Just gets worse. Finding the 'update' is ridiculous. Just give me that as default!
My 'most recent' news feed shows the previous days posts, then after 8-10 items nothing else loads. First news feed page starts 6-7 hours before when I'm reading, then goes back 2-3 days, so can't see anything new on my feeds. Needs fixing, I suggest you just use a browser, its better than this app! 👎👎👎👎👎
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: 17 September 2017
- Version: 141.0
- Size: 369 MB
- Languages: English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Developer: Facebook, Inc.
- © Facebook, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes