FAD is the first comprehensive Fashion Dictionary App available. Over 1,600 entries give you explanations of anything fashion related from Labels and Retail Stores to Fabrics and Sewing. A special Jargon chapter gets you hooked up with today's most common fashion lingo. Hence, FAD caters to Fashion Workers and Fashionistas alike. With its offline feature, this App will serve you as a tremendous fashion cheat sheet anywhere you go.
- More than 1,600 fashion terms.
- Instant Search in-app or via Spotlight (iOS 9).
- Runs Offline – no internet connection required.
- 22 main categories make it easy to navigate.
- Related Articles give you further browsing suggestions based on your search.
- Particular terms can be added to your "Favorits".
- All contents are shareable through Social Media and Messages.
- Supports iPhone 6S features such as "quick actions" and "peek and pop".
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT US:
"This Fashion Wiki will be NYFW's best friend"
"This App will help you improve your fashion lingo"
— Harper's Bazaar
"Knowing what you are talking about is always in style."
"FAD has the potential to become a real learning tool
for students and fashion enthusiasts alike"
— Viral Fashion
"Best feature: The ultimate Fashion Dictionary works even without internet connection"
"Consider this to be your personal fashion dictionary"
- Added 100 new dictionary terms.
Ratings and Reviews
almost entirely useless - waste of money
a lot of people could very well be interested in buying this app but I was rather surprised to find that the app doesn't include complete articles for anything. most of the explanations included for a majority of the terms stop mid-sentence. the app only seems to support 8 lines of text but a lot of the terms need more than that and for some reason it just isn't capable of showing that. weird rookie mistake by the developers. expected better.
Looks good so far
Hoping that they will update this frequently
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.