Fade > Black
By Apptitude Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Film. Photography. And everything in between.
Designed specifically for the iPad and targeted at filmmakers and photographers who value creative independence above all else, Fade To Black is a new quarterly magazine from the award-winning team behind British Journal of Photography.
Featuring the best new work from around the world, alongside reports on the latest trends, previews of upcoming events and interviews with influential people behind the scenes, Fade To Black showcases the entire panorama of lens-based art, from fashion film and music video to full-blown cinematic features, documentaries and video installations shown in galleries.
Dedicated to a new generation of image-makers who embrace the convergence of photography, video and multimedia, Fade To Black champions new talent and focuses on the ideas and creative processes that go into making great images, be they still or moving.
“Technology is a huge driver in all the changes we are witnessing,” says editor Simon Bainbridge. “The arrival of HDSLR cameras and affordable editing software has brought cinematic quality filmmaking to the masses, and along with the emergence of crowd funding and view-on-demand networks, it’s never been as easy to make a movie and get it shown. But it’s the ideas and storytelling skills of the photographers, directors, producers and cinematographers that makes for great art.
That’s why our focus is on the creative impetus behind our featured projects, providing an insight into the ideas process behind the scenes”.
PLEASE NOTE: Each issue of Fade to Black is full of high resolution images and video, with extra streaming video available when you have an internet connection. Although most of the content is available to users of older devices using iOS5, we recommend viewing it on an iPad 2 or later using iOS 6.
-- Subscription terms and conditions --
• A six-month subscription, which includes two full issues, costs £9.99. Your iTunes account will be charged when you choose to purchase a subscription.
• At the end of the six-month period, and unless you choose to cancel (see below), the subscription will renew. Your iTunes account will be charged the renewal cost (£9.99) within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period.
• You may manage your subscription, or cancel this auto renewal, at any time via your iTunes Account settings. However, subscription sales are final. If you choose to cancel, your subscription will cease at the end of the current period - no refunds will be given.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited if you choose to purchase a subscription.
What's New in Version 1.0.4
Bug fixes and speed improvements
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 05 December 2013
- Version: 1.0.4
- Size: 10.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Apptitude Media Ltd
- © Apptitude Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Winter 2013£4.99
- Autumn 2013£2.99
- Summer 2013£6.99