Families First magazine
By Mothers' Union
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy family-focused stories exploring the Christian faith with famous faces, campaigns, current affairs, fundraising, children’s and cooking pages; news, views and advice. Produced by international charity Mothers’ Union. Download FREE during trial launch period.
• Instant access to content from each issue as soon as it is released
• Download Families First and enjoy offline reading anytime, anywhere
• Switch to audio so you can listen while you exercise, eat or play
• Purchase featured books and music at the click of a button
• Share your favourite articles with friends and family on Facebook, Twitter or via email
• Search for articles by category and bookmark your favourite content
• Receive push notifications communicating updates, reader offers and news in-between issues.
Families First is about family-orientated faith and gets to the heart of matters without being at all preachy; focusing instead on real life people dealing with real life situations from the perspective of Christian faith. With a team of committed writers we aim to encourage, support and inspire our readers with good quality, well-researched articles in the form of witty columns, fundraising ideas, thought-provoking campaigns and light-hearted advice from reader to reader.
For a quick pick-me-up, turn first to our travel, books, gadgets, cooking or music sections and get stuck in one page at a time.
Families First is produced by international charity Mothers’ Union which has around four million members in over 80 countries.
First class app, good graphics, pictures and articles. Easy to use and so far no problems.
First class app
A wonderful app allowing access to an equally first class magazine.
Super informative and really easy to use
Love having access to this inspiring magazine on the go!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Released: 20 June 2016
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 11.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: MU Enterprises Ltd
- © Families First magazine 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Families First Digital Subscription£8.99