Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff
By TinyCo, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
After another epic battle with the giant chicken, Peter Griffin has accidentally destroyed Quahog! Play for FREE and rally your favorite FG characters (even Meg) to save the city in a hilarious new adventure from the writers of Family Guy. Or don’t, and regret it forever!
EXCLUSIVE CONTENT ONLY ON THE APP STORE: Play the “Fool’s Gold” quest line to help Peter realize his dream of becoming filthy rich! ONLY available for players on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices!
• It’s Free! Freakin’ free? Freakin’ sweet!
• Create a living Quahog that fits enjoyably in your pants
• Unlock hilarious outfits for your characters like Mermaid Peter, Bikini-Clad Quagmire, and Rambo Lois
• Send your characters on ridiculous quests
• Keep Quahog safe from pirates, evil chickens, and other invasions
• Peterfy your town with decorations such as The Petercopter, The Peterdactyl, and The Hindenpeter
• Unlock hundreds of brand new and classic animations
PS: You can play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, and Brazilian Portuguese!
PPS: Don’t forget to watch new episodes of Family Guy on Sundays - only on FOX!
Check out all the latest news & updates for Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff:
• Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/playfamilyguy
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/playfamilyguy
• Follow Peter on Instagram: www.instagram.com/peterpumpkineater69
• Check out awesome Family Guy clips, episodes, pictures, and more: www.fox.com/family-guy
Note: This game offers in-app purchases, which may be disabled through your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info
What's New in Version 1.13.0
It’s a Halloween movie marathon at the Quahog Drive-In! It’s all going smoothly until Death unleashes Chucky, Michael Myers, and your favorite horror movie villains on an unsuspecting Quahog. Will Peter and the gang make it out alive? Find out during our special Halloween event, Death at the Drive-In!
A game that you just cant put down
Been playing this game for around a year and still not feed up with it. The extra events that they keep coming up with helps to keep the game fresh and takes me back to when i was a kid as they often use things like ghost busters, and star trek the next gen which was they last one and the best so far. If you give this game a try i promise you that you will never want to stop playing which can be a problem when you got to go to work or even bed. Also you can buy in app perches but there is no real need to do so. Top game.
Would have been five stars but..
Great and addictive game but the price you have to pay for event characters, who after the even become worthless, is far too extreme they want almost £40 worth of clans for one character that will only have use for a short time if the clam cost was lower and event characters had more use after the event it may be worth it
Lucky there's a Family Guy game...
Great little game, brilliant for filling a spare few minutes. Some of the events can become very addictive - nothing too tasking and you really don't need to spend any real money. Just a little bit of fun with your favourite family guy characters.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 01 October 2015
- Version: 1.13.0
- Size: 93.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Developer: TinyCo, Inc.
- © 2014 TinyCo Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Box of Clams£3.99
- Packet of Clams£1.49
- Bin of Clams£7.99
- Crate of Clams£14.99
- Box of Coins£3.99
- Packet of Coins£1.49
- Crate of Coins£14.99
- Bin of Coins£7.99
- Drum of Clams£39.99
- Tank of Clams£79.99