Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff
By TinyCo, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
After another epic battle with the giant chicken, Peter Griffin has accidentally destroyed Quahog! Play for FREE and rally your favorite FG characters (even Meg) to save the city in a hilarious new adventure from the writers of Family Guy. Or don’t, and regret it forever!
EXCLUSIVE CONTENT ONLY ON THE APP STORE: Play the “Fool’s Gold” quest line to help Peter realize his dream of becoming filthy rich! ONLY available for players on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices!
• It’s Free! Freakin’ free? Freakin’ sweet!
• Create a living Quahog that fits enjoyably in your pants
• Unlock hilarious outfits for your characters like Mermaid Peter, Bikini-Clad Quagmire, and Rambo Lois
• Send your characters on ridiculous quests
• Keep Quahog safe from pirates, evil chickens, and other invasions
• Peterfy your town with decorations such as The Petercopter, The Peterdactyl, and The Hindenpeter
• Unlock hundreds of brand new and classic animations
PS: You can play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, and Brazilian Portuguese!
PPS: Don’t forget to watch new episodes of Family Guy on Sundays - only on FOX!
Check out all the latest news & updates for Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff:
• Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/playfamilyguy
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/playfamilyguy
• Follow Peter on Instagram: www.instagram.com/peterpumpkineater69
• Check out awesome Family Guy clips, episodes, pictures, and more: www.fox.com/family-guy
Note: This game offers in-app purchases, which may be disabled through your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info
What's New in Version 1.17.0
It's football fever in Quahog! Tom Brady, Richard Sherman, Brett Favre and more of your favorite pro football players are coming to town to help Peter and Chris win tickets to the Big Game.
• Help Chris Griffin defeat teams from all over the world on the road to football dominance!
• Get rid of the Football Players and Annoying Super Fans that have invaded Quahog.
• Collect all of your favorite pro football players!
Will the Griffins be up to the challenge? Find out when a football frenzy overtakes Quahog.
Great game but it does have flaws. One being not enough land, I've loads of buildings etc In my inventory and no where to put them, I also have over 4 million coins with nothing to spend it on, as the things I haven't got require clams!! The clam items cost way to much, you can't get enough to buy them unless you pay for it yourself, and on the special quest for example thanksgiving event, you don't get enough time to get the feature items on the quest! Also I don't see the point in rating and leaving suggestions to improve the game, as nothing gets done about it, I read loads of reviews all saying the same thing, and nothing has improved. Other than that great game,
MORE SPACE NEEDED
Update. Jan 23rd 2016
Really tiring now. I'm waiting for more land but it's just not happening. I'm sure most people have either stored their buildings or like me, crammed them all into a corner of the game.
Why can't the spaces be there for us to expand at our own leisure like some of the other apps do.
Come on, sort yourselves out.
Update. Dec 5th 2015.
I still have never used real money and manage quite well to complete things.
BUT.... the limited land is insane. Like so many other players all of my buildings are crammed into one side of the screen.
We need more land to create the town and to keep the game from becoming tiresome.
I have dropped 2 ⭐️⭐️ in my rating because of this.
I quite like this game. I don't use real money or log in with fb to buy shells or get help but I seem to do ok with completing character sets to earn shells.
I see some characters are unavailable. This should be fixed. If the characters are not available they should be taken away we should be awarded the shells for the ones we do have. Otherwise we will always have an uncompleted set.
Not a bad game for now.
Needs more space to build
I'm a level 60+ I used to really love this game but the lack of land and being stuck at level 60 for over 5 months it's starting to get boring also you think they would make ollyland more interesting instead of it being half built DON'T get me wrong when you start playing it, the game is awesome but WHEN it tries to force you to buy clam shells to complete a lot of the missions it soon gets boring I've only ever brought 1 lot and would never do so again PLEASE TAKE NOTE developers make the game bigger I have no land left due to the amount of property I won or brought
- Category: Games
- Updated: 20 January 2016
- Version: 1.17.0
- Size: 87.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Developer: TinyCo, Inc.
- © 2014 TinyCo Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Box of Clams£3.99
- Packet of Clams£1.49
- Bin of Clams£7.99
- Crate of Clams£14.99
- Box of Coins£3.99
- Packet of Coins£1.49
- Crate of Coins£14.99
- Bin of Coins£7.99
- Drum of Clams£39.99
- Tank of Clams£79.99