Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff
By TinyCo, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
After another epic battle with the giant chicken, Peter Griffin has accidentally destroyed Quahog! Play for FREE and rally your favorite FG characters (even Meg) to save the city in a hilarious new adventure from the writers of Family Guy. Or don’t, and regret it forever!
EXCLUSIVE CONTENT ONLY ON THE APP STORE: Play the “Fool’s Gold” quest line to help Peter realize his dream of becoming filthy rich! ONLY available for players on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices!
• It’s Free! Freakin’ free? Freakin’ sweet!
• Create a living Quahog that fits enjoyably in your pants
• Unlock hilarious outfits for your characters like Mermaid Peter, Bikini-Clad Quagmire, and Rambo Lois
• Send your characters on ridiculous quests
• Keep Quahog safe from pirates, evil chickens, and other invasions
• Peterfy your town with decorations such as The Petercopter, The Peterdactyl, and The Hindenpeter
• Unlock hundreds of brand new and classic animations
PS: You can play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, and Brazilian Portuguese!
PPS: Don’t forget to watch new episodes of Family Guy on Sundays - only on FOX!
Check out all the latest news & updates for Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff:
• Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/playfamilyguy
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/playfamilyguy
• Follow Peter on Instagram: www.instagram.com/peterpumpkineater69
• Check out awesome Family Guy clips, episodes, pictures, and more: www.fox.com/family-guy
Note: This game offers in-app purchases, which may be disabled through your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info
What's New in Version 1.9.7
Don Corleone comes to town to start up his counterfeit cookie operation. The Don hires Peter to take care of his business and squash the competition. Can Peter keep his family safe on the road to riches? Will the mob life be more than what Peter bargained for? Can Peter eat a hundred cannolis? Watch the action unfold with Peter Griffin as The Fatfather.
Was good, but has so many issues
This game has plenty of issues.
1. The cost of premium items is ridiculous. With characters costing three times as much as they would in the Simpsons game, and they don't even come with a building nor are they useful after events.
2. The events are full on and badly designed, meaning the company have to keep changing the rules in order for the players to win anything, so you may well just wait for them to make it easier before you attempt anything
3. Levelling up is just a number. Unlike the Simpsons, you don't get any new characters or buildings per level. It's just a number.
4. The game is not family guy anymore, it's random celebrities and items that have nothing to do with the show. We have received a few family guy characters at the beginning but we've had the cast of Star Trek and all manor of celebrities since then
5. Nowhere to put anything because they don't give you enough land and dish out too much worthless crap
6. No consistency. Some characters have pickup animations, some don't. Some cars are large, some are tiny. Some buildings have pavement, others do not, they even released a character as a decoration and then as a character leaving the player with two!
Disappointed. Great license, poor handling of game.
Freemium player view
Very addictive and enjoyable game, but some aspects can get a little boring, also expect some of the more 'wanted' items to be expensive if your buying.
As a freemium player you loose out on things you would like to have because they cost a lot of doughnuts and as your playing through the game doughnuts are hard to come by. You also loose out of some storylines/quests because you don't buy or can't afford to buy the doughnuts to carry the event through enough. There is an option to change doughnuts for game cash but not the other way round. Because of that I haven't given the full star rating.
Family Guy request for stuff
Great game, shame how you have to pay in clams to get certain characters. I have been play the game since it was released and have spent too much money. Clams should be made a lot cheaper as I think I have spent a couple of hundred £'s, sort it out as I am not spending a penny more. Loved the game when I first got it but now you are unable to to finish tasks unless you spend your hard earned cash on them.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 01 July 2015
- Version: 1.9.7
- Size: 93.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Developer: TinyCo, Inc.
- © 2014 TinyCo Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Box of Clams£3.99
- Packet of Clams£1.49
- Bin of Clams£7.99
- Crate of Clams£14.99
- Box of Coins£3.99
- Packet of Coins£1.49
- Crate of Coins£14.99
- Bin of Coins£7.99
- Drum of Clams£39.99
- Tank of Clams£79.99