Featured by: CBS, Forbes, USA Today, Time Magazine, Product Hunt, and The Boston Globe.
Picniic simplifies family life so you can spend more time doing what you love, and less time organizing it. All family members (mom, dad, kids, caregivers, etc) can easily access Picniic to keep everyone organized and on the same page, with features such as: family locator, shared family calendar, shopping lists, grocery lists, recipe tips, meal planners, information lockers, and more.
Picniic's friendly user interface is easy to navigate and fun to use for every kind of family. Download FREE now!
- Real-time location tracking for all family members
- Family Places! Set “home,” “work,” and “school” locations and receive notifications when family members arrive or leave
SHARED FAMILY CALENDAR
- Instantly view the whole family’s schedule or get a detailed view of each individual
- Create events or reminders for any member of the family
- Import your current calendars/planners with a single touch to make switching easier
- Subscribe to your work calendar for the most complete picture of your schedule
- Assign to-dos and lists for any member of the family
- Track personal or family to-do lists
- Create and update a shared grocery list that the whole family can add to
- Everyone in the familycan create and share shopping lists, never forget the milk again!
RECIPE AND MEAL PLANNER
- Simplify meal planning for the week with this unique tool
- Store your recipes
- Find new recipes with Picniic’s recipe search tool, designed for
quick recipe search for busy moms
- Securely store your family’s important information such as insurance, medical, and emergency contacts
- End-to-end encrypted so you can know your information is safe
- Picniic has integrated with other popular services such as TeamSnap and Other Calendars
“Picniic is the next generation family organizer. A huge improvement over Cozi.”
- The Examiner
“It’s a high-tech helper to make sure you know what’s happening — and when — with everyone in your family.”
- USA Today
“Picniic’s all-in-one approach makes the app feel as tight-knit as the families it’s designed for.”
- The Boston Globe
“Picniic is a sort of Swiss Army Knife for keeping your family organized”
- TIME Magazine
WHAT FAMILIES ARE SAYING ABOUT PICNIIC
“Picniic is a lifesaver! It keeps the family truly organized. A major step up from Cozi!”
- Jane Rosen
“Love it! Picniic brings all our information into one hub. Great way to keep everyone on the same page. We absolutely love it!”
- Amy Chang
PICNIIC PREMIUM FAMILY PLAN
Almost all of the features above are available for FREE in Picniic! However, some features are available with Picniic Premium. You can subscribe to Picniic Premium through in-app purchase!
Yearly Subscription: $99.99 USD
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when a subscription is purchased
You made it! It’s officially February and the days are getting noticeably longer every day.
All that extra daylight helped us spot a bug that we have squashed in this release. A few of you got in touch to let us know that your Google calendars weren’t syncing. This update will give you a heads up when there’s an issue with your account, and helps you fix it. We’d like to send a big thank you to all of our Picniic families that warned us about this. You really helped us nip this pesky bug in the bud!
We love hearing from our Picniic families whether it’s a cool idea, a story you want to share, and even bug reports. If you want to talk, we love to listen! Please send us an email at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Very promising, then very disappointing.
I downloaded the app very excited to try all the fun features with my lovely family. Location tracking? Hello!!!! That’s amazing! Especially when your family lives spread out over several towns or even countries - like in my case. And the shared calendar looks so cute!
Sadly however, the first surprise was that I couldn’t even add all family members to begin with. 8 members as a maximum? What about my tech savvy grandparents who are most keep to stay in touch with all their grandchildren?!
Okay then, just my parents and siblings then. Let’s go!
But the next shocker was that location tracking wasn’t available with the basic account. Ist that one of the key features the developers advertise with?
Oh well, okay, let’s see how much the premium plan costs. Can’t be too much right? Because in the 10 minutes I used the app I already experienced some severe bugs. (App not optimised for iPhone 5/SE displays)
Oh. My. Days. Those prices!
> deleting account
> deleting app
> notifying family to not bother
> not bothering myself
Developer Response ,
Hi Chis, thanks for your honest thoughts. We're always looking for ways to improve Picniic and it is just as useful to hear what people dislike as it is to hear what they like. We'll definitely be reviewing these as we update Picniic over the year
A week in...
Using the basic free version at the moment but loving it 😊 I work part-time and am a career for both my parents. So the to-do and lists is important for me as well as the calendar for my parents appointments. Mum is able to log in and update her appointments on the web which instantly updates my iOS devices.
Great app, I’ve tried numerous others and honestly this one seems to fit my needs perfectly.
Developer Response ,
We put all our hearts into Picniic and we work hard every day to make families’ lives easier. Thank you for the love <3
Get organised easily!
This app is fantastic, I was previously using a competitor app called Cozi which was absolutely hopeless in comparison. Only complaint would be limiting some features to paid membership when they should be included but hey you can't have everything for free... This is great. (Disclaimer: I'm a nanny and use this to coordinate with my family so everyone knows where everyone is and can add to shopping lists etc- very helpful!)
- Picnic Labs Inc
- 159.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Picnic Labs Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Family Plan - Monthly £10.99
- Picniic Premium - Family Plan £91.99
- Family Plan - Annual £39.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.