Family Practice Management
By American Academy of Family Physicians
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now you can get practice management help in a format that’s as mobile as you are.
Download the Family Practice Management Journal app for free and then either subscribe or purchase individual issues. And if you already receive FPM as an individual online or print subscriber, you get free access to the issues associated with the term of your subscription!
The AAFP’s Family Practice Management journal helps physicians, other health care professionals, practice administrators and office staff with how-to advice on enhancing payment, improving quality of care, managing technology, practicing efficiently, and achieving life balance. FPM is published 6 times a year (every other month).
– Brilliant replica format, just like the print edition you know and trust
– Text-formatted articles designed for maximum mobile readability
– Download each issue then return any time for offline reading
You’ll also receive real-time news and content feeds from the AAFP and FPM…all in one app!
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
1 year subscription for $69.99 or a single issue for $29.99.
Subscriptions will start from the most current eCommerce enabled issue going forward for one year from the date of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew via your iTunes account 24-hours prior to the end of your subscription at the rate of $69.99 for one year. You can turn off the auto-renew feature up to 24-hours before the end of your subscription by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
What's New in Version 6.71
- App will now honor the language set on your device! Languages supported: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese (Brazilian), and Russian
- Issue will now stay downloaded when going offline
- Issue download bar should no longer freeze during download progress
- Various other bug fixes
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 19 June 2014
- Version: 6.71
- Size: 7.3 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Developer: American Academy of Family Physicians
- © 2013 GTxcel, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.