ALL NEW! The electric atmosphere of match day; 20,000 real football chants and soccer songs, sung by real fans from 800 teams, in 90+ countries, all in your iPhone. We’ve got your boy’s covered! Featured in The NY Times, BBC and FourFourTwo magazine.
Real songs to play through speakers, send to mates and use as ringtones. Receive alerts for new chants and use the in-built recording feature to submit latest songs.
Intro offer to upgrade included...
* Lyrics: For all songs, never be lost for words again
* New Chants: Fed into the app as and when they are sent in
* Alerts: Register your team and get notified of new chants for your team, as they go live
* Record Songs: Keep the library up to date and submit new chants using the all new, high quality, recording feature
* Staff Picks: Don’t miss a good one. Our stream of the best of the best, as they come in
* Chant Of The Day: A hand picked chant from the best of the library
* ‘Fave’ Playlist: Offline listening, HQ format, full length songs
* Ringtones: Hear a song when your friends call you - hear different tones for friends and enemies :) Upgrade, watch a video or share the app for added bonus of using chants as ringtones!
The New York Times said: "FanChants is a repository of more than 20,000 chants for more than 700 teams worldwide. From nasty to boring and folkloric to funny, the chants are a window into how a team’s fans fire up a stadium."
The Times Online said: "You know when you're at a ground and a few thousand bare-chested, fat blokes pipe up with a tune that everyone then joins in with but you're left sitting there miming like John Redwood at a Welsh karaoke because you can't understand a word they're saying? Let that never happen again, for FanChants.com has brought the best ditties to audio life, including Manchester City's emotive Your Suit's From Matalan and Yeovil's inviting Drink Up Thy Cider. You'll never be lost for words again."
Just about everything ...
Bug fixes and a shed load more new songs.
Ratings and Reviews
Mis-marketing at its best - Ringtones still in the post?!!!!
My decision to upgrade and pay the additional £2.99 was on the basis I could access ringtones for my beloved Spurs.
When choosing a ringtone it asks for your e mail address for the ring tone to be sent to. None have arrived. Mis-marketing at its best.
Can’t find any contact info for the app developer at the mo but if they happen to read this - sort it out guys - you are selling a service that you are not delivering. In any other walk of life I’d be asking for a refund and issuing a complaint. You can accept my rant here as my complaint. You’re selling a car and then telling me - oh by the way there’s no wheels and you only get half an engine- hope this is ok ? Hmmm no it’s not. Sort your sxxt out boys.
Paid for apps not accessible since iOS 11 update installed
Having recently updated my iPhone to iOS 11 I find I cannot use either my paid for Liverpool FC or paid for Rangers FC Fan Chants apps as they need to be updated but there is no way for me to update either app - can you please tell me when your developers will be updating both of these paid for apps?
Sent from my iPhone
Crashes & Needs Lyrics
The app crashes every time I try to add England to my list of favourite teams...trying to say something? Lol
But seriously that’s not what you expect to pay for and I would expect there to be lyrics to the chants. Hence the 2 stars dropped
- Fanchants.com Ltd.
- 43.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Dutch, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2016 @ FanChants.com
- In-App Purchases
- Reduced! Ringtones For All Chants Incl Man U, Villa, QPR, Newcastle £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.